A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Castlevania Social

Lightbulb Castlevania Social

I would like to make (or see made, but don't expect anyone to do for me...) a multiplayer Castlevania fan-game for Facebook, where you can build your own castles (much like how most Facebook games allow you to build your own house/base/whatever) using the tiles from the NES Trilogy, and select which track from the NES Trilogy to play in your castle, and visit your friends' castle and play them, with anyone else who may be there as well. Or you can play through either the original castle cooperatively with either an online friend, or a random other player, or if you're feeling competitive, you can play a random 'Deathmatch castle' with up to 3 friends or strangers. Of course, being a social game, have the option to add players to an in-game friends list, which automatically adds Facebook friends who play the game, and can text chat with members of the game you're in. However... I have little experience making Facebook apps (once made a personality quiz... that's it), and if someone could help me accomplish this or give me software than can, That'd be swell.

What? I got confused with your post but then I understood what you were trying to say. So you are looking for someone to help you create Facebook game applications? Or are you trying to spread the word about Castlevania Social?

I guess both could be said, but more of the former...

I'm not sure if you can find a developer to teach you here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/games. Do you know anyone close to you (who's good at doing it) who is willing to teach you how to develop a game on Facebook?

Nope. :I

If you can't find any to help you, I guess your only choice is to train yourself to become a skilled game developer.