A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: help needed with version 9.1.1

help needed with version 9.1.1

I have been a user of Koolmoves for several years now but for the last 12 months I have had nothing but problems when creating a movie. I get a couple of keyframes into it and it refuses to play. Either its a blank screen or there will be charectors missing. This is making life incredibly difficult for me as I use this programme a lot and in the past it has been fabulous but since the html5 came into it its not been playing ball. I am not using the html5 - I am using the flash movie creator.
    I was in contact with the developers last year but they were unable to shed any light on the issue and I have re-downloaded the programme several times to see if it was a bug etc.
    Any help anyone can offer would be super as I am desperatring trying to get a halloween them movie made.
    Many Thanks in advance.

Barbara

Super Moderator
    If you export the movie to swf and html, does it play in your web browser?

If so, change the player from native to default in Preferences > Play.

If not, send the fun file and any images, etc, zipped together, to support at koolmoves dot com.

Has the problem occurred with all movies or only one movie?

Also, email me the email address you used when you reported the problem. I can't find any emails from you.