A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: simple game flash - problems with 3 thing

Unhappy simple game flash - problems with 3 thing

hi, i building simple game in flash, as 2.0. I make in the order:
    I himself building this game. I programed in flash, the last four years ago...

1. basic menu, sound
    2. ships and sterning
    3. enemy and move
    4. buletts (barell)
    5. explosion

All good for momemt when i have first problem. evry third enemy did not explode. I check code and movieclip. I dont know where is a problem. Now probably most enemy didnt explode

By a very angry and now i dont know fix this problem and two others.

Second problem. How build animated explosion enemy (simple explosion) when bullet (hit.test) with enemy.
    Probabry i wrong code or not at this point (code hit.test in bullet, not in enemy)

lost me in game. In then moment idont know i build main enemy when shoting in my ship( random moment shot bullets). I dont can buil despite easy code and interaction. This is a third problem.

if anyone could help I would be grateful. I know this program so the same code can alone explain the code for your knowledge. I do not ask someone to do the entire game from the beginning but helped to these problems.

File game fla. File is my, clean, not virus etc.
    Links: http://www.supershare.pl/?d=81895BC52

sory formy english if is a error
    Last edited by dreq02; 01-22-2015 at 05:37 PM.

anyone, although the explosion and collision between the barrel and Boats..... please

Hi, I'm so sorry for the late reply -- I've just been busy with school and other stuff :/

But I fixed your problems today, and there is a lot to explain if I tell you all the changes I've made, so I will not mention them. Here, you can have the FLA file

DOWNLOAD FLA FILE

Hope it helps, and again sorry, hope you're doing okay
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

hy, in open flash cs3 ,comuication:
    unexpected file format
    ? ;/

about to be hanged; /
    built in two days the game from the beginning. Everything. And now the boat is still either if transparent and in addition spoiled shooting.

I would like to see your patch but I can not open them
    Last edited by dreq02; 01-26-2015 at 04:09 PM.

ok, thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

where is error? please tell

everything is in the code barrel. Do not understand why side-ice (the gray) have more code than the red boat. ; / Perhaps you'll know what's going on.
    I asked where I made a mistake, but as I looked at the code, which you dopisałeś understand something but not everything. Years break in adobe flash gives you a hard time. But it does not matter.

Last longer question (seriously). Would you be so kind and took the red boat that at some random moment sprouted up mine. If mine collide with my ship is falling ship's life. If you sew is 0 then wakes up the cage 4 where he writes the end of the game. Please?

Just asking. I know that I demand a lot, but I am a person that even though someone asks you to help itself to delve into the subject because he needs to know how everything works. But it's by himself explain and analyze the code.

the first part. You've done reset functions - reset, sound explosion with movieclip boat.
    then the function you used when barrel collided with a boat from bilbioteki. In addition, the things I did not do it (besides creating resetuącej function) is also a function to assign to the parameter movie clip main boat on the basis of which the other boats are generated.

In contrast, there is no red boat with i ++ code because it is not reproduced.

and ask (of course refuse), or you would not do it with a red boat and faces and lives. In the previous post I explained that it was naczym rely on. I know it's hard to believe you, but the job he was doing (and I do) for his brother to count. At least I know that the programmer with me is weak.
    Last edited by dreq02; 01-26-2015 at 06:15 PM.

hey, in a few days im preparing a file from a mine explosion, and my ship and lives. How would i end this post the last time was needed your help, okay?

Okay, the madness needs to stop. This could be nice game right here, but it's in AS2. This thread was where I snapped and made another rant thread and linked to it from my signature.
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

Can you? this help. As 2.0 it is easier for me. only one project for your own use

ok, game: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...07837623015878 - tiny upload

I atachment in code:

movieclip: mina / and code as. In movieclip -contains the code that causes the upward movement and collision with the ship. Almost works because at the time of impact points are odliczne, but does not remove a mine even though it is a reset function.

In red submarine write activity which consists in the fact that the generated numbers from 1 to 4. As it draws 1 to powinnien be loaded movie clip mine. Unfortunately, somewhere I have a little problem because I will not charge.

Ship: statek -testing function has signed him after a collision with the air and transferred to the detent. In addition to live will be 0 to go to the end of the fourth frame of the game and points. However, I can not see if it works, because they do not charge me mine movieclip

in short: in a random moment - red fire boat should face up. If you collide with my ship it to reset objects (my ship and mine). If life is a drop pass in the fourth frame. In contrast, when the mine reaches the top of the water line it should also reset. (code included but probably resets outside the game - so I think)

This is my last request for help. I did the code and joined objects. Unfortunately, there are problems with the operation. Can someone check and correct flash file?

I will be very grateful

Sorry ut I have the latest flash IDE that, as it says in the thread, does not support AS2. Maybe someone with old IDE can help.

have yourself advised. I miss just to do this, that if my ship will have to live this occurs 0 frame with an inscription game over

as declared in the main frame this scheme?

Life: _root.lives as dynamic text

this.onEnterFrame = function()
    {
    if(_root.lives <=0)
    {
    nextFrame ();
    }
    }
    Last edited by dreq02; 01-31-2015 at 11:45 AM.

Theme not actualy

stop translate google use you should (c) Yoda