A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KoolMoves Export to AIR

Super Moderator
    The Edit button will provide a window for editing.

Super Moderator
    http://developer.android.com/guide/t...est-intro.html

I added more lines to the xml file with the intent that the excess be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hartzell View Post
    http://developer.android.com/guide/t...est-intro.html

I added more lines to the xml file with the intent that the excess be removed.
    Yes, alternately, I've seen these added and available, but commented out as the default. If they are needed, the user customizes by removing the commenting, changing any setting/configuration necessary. Probably works either way.
    Last edited by saratogacoach; 05-10-2015 at 04:40 PM.
    saratogacoach

Super Moderator
    I have a new application descriptor xml file which covers a lot of bases and doesn't require editing for a successful compile. Since you seem knowledgeable in this area, any modifications are welcome.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Bob,

I think this covers the basics, as long as the edit opportunity remains, if customization is needed.

I've seen conflicting recommendations for icon sizes depending on OS and AIR SDK. Last few years, I created an image folder and use icons 36, 48, 72 for Android AIR (APK) and 16, 32, 48, 128 for Windows AIR.

Given the conflicting advice I've seen, plus possibility of future SDK changes (plus my lack of knowledge about IOS compiling and icons used for IOS), if possible, I would leave the option to edit as needed.

HTH
    saratogacoach