A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash debugging live in web browser?

Question Flash debugging live in web browser?

Hello, I would like to debug a flash web application, consisting of a live game you play and a chatbox... What I would like to do is intercept for example when I send a message into the chatbox, that I could alter the information sent to the web app... like who posts the message etc, or color... So a plugin or program that sees this info and can change it, like what you would do with webdebug proxy and intercept api calls or breakpoints etc.... I have tried flash debug for chrome or firefox before, but I didn't really work I don't know what exactly I need to do/use for this...

A forum full of flash experts and no can help me with this?

Hell%

Why you want misuse chat for bad things, maybe ask people who make chat, or ask over at http://www.guidedhacking.com
    perhaps you know this place.

Why you need to change who mesage is from, bad bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrencing View Post
    Hell%

Why you want misuse chat for bad things, maybe ask people who make chat, or ask over at http://www.guidedhacking.com
    perhaps you know this place.

Why you need to change who mesage is from, bad bad.
    Negro please, becuase I want to debug a flash application it means im evil.... I just learn different things and this is not for bad things. Grow up

I think that the reason you're having such trouble here is you're not really asking an actionscript question. Designing plugins is something completely different. Maybe if this was something done through the server or in the flash app directly then this would be different. A plugin you could check out is called: greasemonkey