A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Everyone spam this mofo with ddos requests

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

Everyone spam this mofo with ddos requests

This guy wasted 100mb of mysql bandwidth, and took the time to make a random password/user/server request application to make over 8k accounts on my database, I seemed to be able to block attacks like that now but here he is im exposing this noob: 176.248.72.133

Looks like the spammer is fruitbeard LMAO, thats alright keep doing your thing its helping me find my weak points since its you.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 07-04-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Hi,

Thats an expansive accusation Alloy, but as you say if it makes your site more secure and less exploitable then thanks for the kudos.
    Thats not my Ip either.

Anyway, whatever you assume or think I need to go now, partner wants attention, speak soon

Hi, no need to lie, you used 2 different ip's try explaining this 2mb packet my server received directly from fruitbeard.net http://i.imgur.com/iQ7srh7.png

Hi,

Hmm, looks like it could be me from that image, why would I attack somdebody using my own signature ( if was to attack somebody anyway, not sure how to either ), perhaps I am being indirectly attacked too, even that image you supplied coukd have been manipulated by somebody (perhaps yourself, you know, change the text) etc etc.

lets keep an open mind here ( fyi , my ip is currently 90.22.117.40 )

or could it just be that I looked at your site recently, which I did only but 2 -3 days ago .
    Last edited by fruitbeard; 07-04-2015 at 05:50 PM.

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    Are you sure that wasn't you requesting a file from fruitbeard.net from a browser? That's what it looks like from here. There are a number of ways something like this could get into your server logs, including a script on your site making a request.

The 94.10.213.19 is a *.bb.sky.com user and fruitbeards IP appears to using *.wanadoo.fr.

Even if fruitbeard was requesting files from your site that would not show up as a request from fruitbeard.net unless he's self-hosting fruitbeard.net on the same machine he made the request from.

That's possible since the IP address for fruitbeard.net is 66.96.147.87 which resolves to static.eigbox.net (some kind of DNS service).

IMHO your "proof" is far from conclusive so unless you have a smoking gun that proves fruitbeard has been spamming you, now is the time to present it or man up and apologize.
    When your swf2exe tool just HAS to work
    there's only one choice... SWF Studio

exactly! sky.com is the same exact location that attempted an overload on my server of over 8k mysql accounts / not to mention it also kept sending testing.. testing.. messages through my tcp servers and last bombarded over 17k textfile creations on my server. Its not very funny to be playing with send and loads on someone who is trying to ease testing by having less security so i can test from my pc.

that was the only request that said fruit beard, but there were many more above it that didn't say fruitbeard but contained the same ip 94.10.213.19 that attempted to create many more accounts
    and the same accounts that tried to be created using 94.10.213.19 passed the same variables as the ip 176.248.72.133 to my php server, and those variables involve usernames and password encrypted data so it is very odd for 2 different ip's to be passing the same variables in my server. which i have concluded the attempt to switch the ip's was for him to maybe check if I blocked one of his ip's some how.

Now I will continue to have my php's slightly insecure for now for the purpose of testing and if you decide to continue being immature and spamming my server so be it. But just know your attacks are only going to be temporary because i am working with tokens, algorithms and more security measures that are not done yet but will prevent noobs like you from wasting my bandwidth.

"HEHEHE OH LOOK IM SUCH A HACKER IM FRUITBEARD I ADD ON ENTER FRAME AND SENDANDLOAD VARIABLES TO A PHP FILE IM SUCH A BLACK HAT HACKER" this is not a joke, I spend hard earned money for my bandwidth for you to be spamming me with your 5 dollar rig.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 07-05-2015 at 01:50 AM.

Good mornign Alloy,

There is nothing on my site that could or would do what you are saying has been done, I wouldn't even know how to.

Thank you Northcode, I was going to say that fruitbeard.net can be found under 66.96.147.87, which is a static ip and I'm not hiding it either.

I do believe you frequent my site to listen to the radio feature, perhaps that bit was you in my site.

You know I detest onEnterFrames alloy, such a waste of code and try to avoid them most of the time, I prefer setInterval or setTimeout, but thats neither here nor there.

But if I can be of any assitance to your flash/php security measures then maybe I might be able to assist you, if I can.

I don't know about many other people but my Ip can change almost daily sometimes or be the same one for near on a week or more.

Good luck with your quest.

Keep on trying to protect your image on this forum thats fine, you do help alot of people anyways, but just because you have a dynamic ip doesnt mean your ip will change twice between a set of 10 minutes. typically a dynamic ip will change once a day or every modem reset will assign you a new ip, you don't even have to admit it because I already know it for a fact. Thread closed case closed

This is definitely NOT resolved.

You can't go around accusing people without proof. That's not the kind of behavior we want to encourage so I'll make this simple for you...

1. pony up some real proof that fruitbeard has done something wrong -OR-

2. apologize to fruitbeard -OR-

3. enjoy a temporary ban/vacation from FlashKit

Your choice.

FYI, since you asked, this thread is an example of how you kill your chances of becoming a mod here.

Ditto.

I dont understand why you are taking sides with this malacious developer at this rate you wont even believe screen shots ohh so fakee apparently. What do you want for proof shell access? Hahahaha you can just ban me permanently i really dont care ive moved up to bigger and better forums that provide more than 10kb pm space anyways

Hello Alloy,

I wouldn't say I was malicious.

You have signed the shout panel on my site, the image you have provided is showing that somebody has visited your site from the link you left on my site.
    Basically, that image is saying that the refer was http://fruitbeard.net, would you like me to remove your web site link from there.

Nobody is taking sides Alloy.

YOU started this by claiming that fruitbeard was attacking you.

This guy wasted 100mb of mysql bandwidth, and took the time to make a random password/user/server request application to make over 8k accounts on my database
    You showed us a partial screenshot of one line from your server log that proves absolutely nothing. I don't think you understand how to interpret your own server logs.

Hahahaha you can just ban me permanently i really dont care
    Okay.