A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Pleasee help me

Pleasee help me

hello all , iwant a help , ihave a flash game website , i share games from others websites like y8.. and put link y8/game.swf on my blog , please ineed to create my link with swf , like ishare a game from other site need to change link and put my website name like : >> www.mywebsite.com/gameihaveshared.swf howw ican doo that pleasee ?? sorry my english is bad ihope you understand me and give me asolution thx youu much love

to create my link with swf
    I assume this means you want to take the game swf from someone's site and replace the link in that swf. Well, there were tools for that, e g URL Action Editor or Action Script Replacer. But if the author is smart, these will not help.

otherwise if you want to link back to your site from your own swf, how could you not know?
    Last edited by realMakc; 09-14-2016 at 02:42 AM.
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

hello bro , thx for your answer , but im still dont understand how to do it , im not good in coding and developing , look ican explain more : ihave downaold flashgames from others sites and ineed to publish them on my own website for that ineed to creat a swl link for that games igive you a example : http://swf.ttt4.com/swf/falafel.swf , ttt4.com is a flashgames website and he share games from others sites and publish them in his website with his swf link : http://swf.ttt4.com/swf/falafel.swf , thats what ineed to do , realy iknow my english very bad and im very sorry for that , thank you alot brother if u have any solution send me a message , thanks

yunes, buy and try the tools I named, if they do not work for you, you will have to get professional help (that is, hire someone to do things for you that you are not good in)
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

thx you bro iwill try