Ok, finally had enough whining from the mobile crowd to try to convert some items from flash to HTML5 ... most notably my antispam captcha (brew my own using Quicker. I nor my customers have received spambot generated form mails in last 6 years). Unfortunately, Quicker is not HTML5 friendly. What is an 8k file in flash is over 2 megs as HTML5 when Quicker is done with it. The file works great, but the size is a big problem.

Figured I would try Koolshow ... price seems good enough. The problem I've run into is I'm unable to make the animation loop. In order for my captcha to work, the images must be in constant motion. If they rest (learned from experience) the bots will figure it out and we'll get flooded again (one of my customers is a radio station and until I built my captcha we were getting tons of unwanted form submissions daily!).

Is there a way to make my HTML5 animations loop? The help file gives instructions on how to do this, but it apparently is not written for Koolshow or is from a different version, because the process describes things which are not available in the menu of the program.

How would I make a movie loop in koolshow?