A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Continuously looping video

Continuously looping video

Any flash (new CC Animate) geeks out there that can help with the AS3 code to continuously loop a video?

I managed to find the AS3 code that should work, but for some reason I keep getting an error message that one of my variables are incorrect. Am going to try again tomorrow with the converted flv files, but thought I would ask if anybody has run into this problem before?

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    If you want help from people who aren't psychic, post your code and the compiler errors you're seeing
    When your swf2exe tool just HAS to work
    there's only one choice... SWF Studio

Quote Originally Posted by Northcode View Post
    If you want help from people who aren't psychic, post your code and the compiler errors you're seeing
    Thanks, I am using a forum like this for the first time, I would have thought "looping a video" wouldn't need more explanation. The code in question is at work, so will have to post in the am tomorrow. Thanks for your helpful assistance

Wow, that was sarcastic, congratulations. I would have thought the title "Continuously looping Video" was self explanatory. But thank, I will wait for more "psychic" users to reply.

If you don't know then rather don't say anything.

Isn't SO the best site for this kind of questions? https://stackoverflow.com/a/30294615
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskimenator View Post
    Wow, that was sarcastic, congratulations. I would have thought the title "Continuously looping Video" was self explanatory. But thank, I will wait for more "psychic" users to reply.

If you don't know then rather don't say anything.
    *I* know how to do what you're asking (I've been doing this for a while) but I don't know what kind of garbage you're trying to get working. You obviously didn't write the code yourself since you can't even figure out how to get it to compile without errors. If I just post a reply with working code, you learn nothing. If I (or someone else) can help you figure out what you're doing wrong then you might learn something valuable.
    When your swf2exe tool just HAS to work
    there's only one choice... SWF Studio

I'm try it
    Quote Originally Posted by realMakc View Post
    Isn't SO the best site for this kind of questions? https://stackoverflow.com/<a rel="no...a</a>/30294615