A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Can Animation effects be drag-dropped like layers?

Can Animation effects be drag-dropped like layers?

Hi,
    I am building a mobile app, it's basically a text adventure with hundreds of images and branching conversation trees. I intended to add simple animation, for example, a sparkle that could be added to a characters smile or a diamond ring, but creating animation is all new to me. Is adding this type of animation like adding another layer? you just drag, center and drop it? If so, are some basic animations already available? I was actually thinking about getting a freelancer to cook up some some animations, but I need to know if they are portable and reusable components. Thanks!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lurky View Post
    Hi,
    I am building a mobile app, it's basically a text adventure with hundreds of images and branching conversation trees. I intended to add simple animation, for example, a sparkle that could be added to a characters smile or a diamond ring, but creating animation is all new to me. Is adding this type of animation like adding another layer? you just drag, center and drop it? If so, are some basic animations already available? I was actually thinking about getting a freelancer to cook up some some animations, but I need to know if they are portable and reusable components. Thanks!
    check

EDIT TEST.