A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What do you do for a living?

What do you do for a living?

Broke lurker here with massive debt trying to switch profession, tired of working degrading shift job.

Most Flash developers are now JavaScript developers.

Me? I'm a professional do nothing

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

What's the point in reading about what others are doing for a living? Switch to a profession that you're passionate about and do that, or become a degenerate like us at AlphasCCards subreddit

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    Yeah gerbick, I started doing javascript only sites, who would write all those nodes by hand.. I wrote the nodes out when I was just understanding html and any scaling of the site would make it all glitch, but I still think flash is faster.

Bling on the freelancer section of flashkit I left a task that you can do and earn $10.

Right now I am investing so later on I can get people who know flash to sell there content as a cartridge based game for this handheld circuit I am designing. I still need to learn exactly what the flash runtime needs to run alone on a chip for the circuit, here is a video of some of the first circuit cuts I've made.

I'm a freelance web developer.

I'm a web designer

I am a freelance web designer and a full-time dog trainer. I am currently working on correcting the excessive barking behavior of a beagle without using dog shock collars. I guess that's it for now as I have a project of redesigning some web banners during my freetime.

Software developer jobs are popular and simultaneously well-paid, especially with the rapid growth of outsourcing.

My family owns a small store here in our area and I help them with everything. Some kind of family business. I don't like to mess with all those cans, boxes, bills but still everything is on me. I even had to exterminate roaches when they suddenly appeared in our store... It's not a dream job but at least I have money and a lot of free time I can spend with laptop here That's why I'm searching for the opportunity of studying some new skills in develloping. Already found a lot of useful information on this forum, by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Elisesm View Post
    AlphasCCards
    what's that, stolen credit cards trade site?
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

trying to survive lol