Hi, I want to share news about something I had to guess before but now I verified my guess was correct.

My question was:
How does a burnable microprocessor remember what you burned on it for it to do its tasks even after you power it off.. it is digital after all and digital things don't move.

So my guess was, the cpu is always on enough to store the power for atleast a few years thanks to its size, and maybe with a diode it can even collect radio waves around to charge it abit.

Finally out of no where I saw a video where this guy talks about how sd cards can actually store a charge for a few years to save its data while its disconnected. So there you go it does always have power.

Now when you are designing circuits with something as simple as a few transistors to store a state of 0 or 1 you should not be scared as to why your circuit can not remember what state you left it on and a microprocessor you burned can because truthfully if you make your circuit very small you will have a very easy time keeping its memory with just a little charge of energy to keep its data states there for some years.

phew those microprocessors leave you so clueless as to what's inside.