dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] freelance job

resolved [RESOLVED] freelance job

Hi, if you need hardware to communicate with your swf project running on a small Linux pi board you are in luck, here I have a happy client when I showed him I was able to turn his drawing into a digital cluster for his cars sensors. The swf is going to slowly take over all of the cars sensors.

Red face Frelance job it's really cool! I got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alloy Bacon View Post
    Hi, if you need hardware to communicate with your swf project running on a small Linux pi board you are in luck, here I have a happy client when I showed him I was able to turn his drawing into a digital cluster for his cars sensors. The swf is going to slowly take over all of the cars sensors.
    Hi! I'm new in this forum, looking forward to reading your interesting posts and hoping to be able to give some advice in different matters ;-)
    I'm freelancer. I love to write and have been teaching myself to write fiction for about 6 or so years now. My dream is to write for a living, but having never went to school and with no chance of it happening any time soon, it's hard to find a job in the writing field (note: I have no writing credits or training to go on a resume, so there's little to no chance of any serious writing job taking me seriously). And on top of that, I'm not even sure I'm good enough to write for a living. My imagination for novels and such is definately top notch, but I'm a writing novice in my opinion, though others say I'm better than I think. Anyhow..
    I can add a couple home jobs You carry out easy:
    - freelance copywriting jobs;
    - Freelance Linkbuilder Jobs Online.
    It really works!