A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: actions in flash to trigger events in director movie

Exclamation

Hi, I have been trying to insert actions in flash frames to trigger events in lingo inside a director movie. I do that insertinng a get ULR action. I have not been able to make it work. I have several doubts like: does it have to be a button or can it be on a frame; does it have to be in an instance or trough the frames properties.
    I have tried most of this combinations but I dont get it right.There must be something Im doing wrong. It has to be a lot simpler that Im finding it to be. can anyone give a hand finding out how to do it right? Thanks in advance.

------------------
    tarambana

[This message has been edited by tarambana (edited 06 March 2000).]

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

You may want to post this in the actionscript forum. You may get a better response. In additon you may want to try the director news forum at macromedia.com. I have used flash with authorware but thats not using lingo and I have not used lingo since 6.5 so it been a while. Regards,Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.