A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: FF2000...Questions...

When is FF2000? and how much is it? If it didn't pass, and if i can pay with my allowance...i jus might be able to go...

http://www.flashforward2000.com

It is pretty expensive now, I think $980 if you register before that day, and regestering there is over $1000, not to mention alot of hotels are booked, airfare, eating, drinking, seeing everything in NY.

I am not going, and I would give anything in the world to go. Tried to get my employer to send me, but they did not get the hint. I am sure everyone will have great information when they all get back.

mg33

The good thing about having relatives in New York City...is that u dunt have to worry about finding hotels etc... I really want to go but i dunt think i have enough money to cover registration...1000 DOLLARS?!?!?!?!...does anyone know when it's going to be on the east coast again? Or is it jus a kind of surprise where u dunt know until the year it comes out...I'll probably have enough by that time...

Senior Moderator
    Im taking a camera and ill post all the pics and loads of info too guy's you wont miss out!!!

thanx flashguru

oh wait...i think my paycheck is coming in tomorrow...i think that might be enough for FF2000...hmmmm <fierystars hopes it's a big check...it usually isn't...but she is still hoping>

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    Mark and I have some interviews planed and a few other things that will be going on. So stay tuned. Regards, Bill