A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 2 questions: 1. Printing from flash 2. Bad back button

Hi! I'm using Flash 4 for Mac. Here are my questions:

1. I have done the tutorial on printing from Flash Player, and labelled all the pertinent frames with #p, but when i publish the preview, it says "WARNING: Duplicate label" for each instance of #p. It also will not print from Flash Player. I don't even get the dialogue box. What am i doing wrong?

2. I have this stupid dysfunctional back button. It's been dysfunctional for over a month now. I've tried everything, and was just wondering if there is any one who would be willing to take a look at my .fla if i send it via email? I've had one person look at it who didn't see anything wrong, but there HAS to be something wrong.

Thanks very much !!

Duplicate label means you have two or more labels with the same name. If you like you can send me the fla...mgb

Thanks MGB! So it's okay that they are duplicate labels, but that doesn't explain why it won't print. I'd love to send you the .fla, but i can't add attatchments through flashkit, can you either post your email address, or send it to danny@petertedman.com?

Thanks so much!!

No! it's not ok to have duplicate labels, you'll have to get rid of one...click on my footer to email me...or you'll get my email on my home page...mgb