dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Dutch Flashers ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Anyone in here Dutch , *wonders* ...

  2. #2
    loves you all to bits
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    239
    that's a dangerous question,
    before you know it ppl start complaining about us Dutchies
    again.

    groetjes eddie

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Originally posted by Eddie Hillegers
    that's a dangerous question,
    before you know it ppl start complaining about us Dutchies
    again.

    groetjes eddie
    Yeah , U know it's true *millie vanillie*
    But , i like livin' on the edge *grins* ...

    groeten terug

    Franklin

  4. #4
    lol....please dont forget the BRAVEST (and dummest ) people on this planet!!!!!


    BELGIUM in the house!!! can i start complaining about them HOLLANDERS in here yet??

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Hmmm u say yur dumb ??? *lol* ...

    and yep u can start complaining , but i don't think there is anything to complain about :P



  6. #6
    Undercover Puppy
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    156
    Talk about stereotypes

    Anyway, Rotterdam is in tha house

    Robert

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    68
    To all the dutch and belgium ,
    I hope you'll come to Cologne (Köln)
    that's one argument why we organise the german meeting there, because you can all come very easy

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Originally posted by Snowfox
    Talk about stereotypes

    Anyway, Rotterdam is in tha house

    Robert

    HI ROTTERDAM , so sup over there ???

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Originally posted by flashmonk
    To all the dutch and belgium ,
    I hope you'll come to Cologne (Köln)
    that's one argument why we organise the german meeting there, because you can all come very easy

    If i can find the time ... i will be there ....

  10. #10
    Undercover Puppy
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    156
    It's a looooong drive from where I live, and Idon't have a car, to complete my misery

    Robert

  11. #11
    Undercover Puppy
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    156
    Franklin, where you at anyways ???

    Robert

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Originally posted by Snowfox
    It's a looooong drive from where I live, and Idon't have a car, to complete my misery

    Robert
    Hey they do have trains in Rotterdam ,

    and the go all the way to Cologne (i guess) ...


  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Originally posted by Snowfox
    Franklin, where you at anyways ???

    Robert
    I'm in Nieuwegein right now ...

  14. #14
    Undercover Puppy
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    156
    Franklin,

    I don't think they'll go directly from Rotterdam. My guess is that Utrecht has more options.

    I'm in Oud Beijerland officially, small town south of Rotterdam

    I'm going to live in Rotterdam though ... not sure where and when, but soon

    Robert

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Originally posted by Snowfox
    Franklin,

    I don't think they'll go directly from Rotterdam. My guess is that Utrecht has more options.

    I'm in Oud Beijerland officially, small town south of Rotterdam

    I'm going to live in Rotterdam though ... not sure where and when, but soon

    Robert

    I don't live in Ngein , but i work here , i live near Den bosch ... Brabander dus ... I used 2 live in L.A. but it woz getting a bit crowdy up there **

  16. #16
    Undercover Puppy
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    156
    *grin*

    My boss just went there with a colleague of mine.
    There going to Danda (www.danda.nl) to talk things over about a CD-ROM presentation

    And how was LA ??? I think it's a crazy city
    I'd rather have New York I guess ... I don't know why, because I haven't been to either city, but New York just seems a bit more laid back than LA ...

    Robert

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24
    Originally posted by Snowfox
    *grin*

    My boss just went there with a colleague of mine.
    There going to Danda (www.danda.nl) to talk things over about a CD-ROM presentation

    And how was LA ??? I think it's a crazy city
    I'd rather have New York I guess ... I don't know why, because I haven't been to either city, but New York just seems a bit more laid back than LA ...

    Robert
    L.A. woz kewl , i lived there for 2 yearz ...
    Hmm, New York is even more crowded *lol* ...
    I dunno how it is livin' in the Big A so i really can't tell U

  18. #18
    Undercover Puppy
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    156
    Maybe I'll go there for a week or so

    My plan is to go to Hawaii in September, so that should be fun

    Robert

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    24

    Smile

    Hawai is kewl , and alot of cute girlz over there , so enjoy

  20. #20
    Undercover Puppy
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    156


    Yeah, but I already got a girl, so I'll have to limit myself to looking ... and flirting I guess
    And I'm loyal like a puppy, so you won't see me fooling around with other girls

    Robert

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center