A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: dear Mr Flashkit

flashkit has been a rip roaring success, why not branch off with other apps, for example a photoshop resource site, linked to flashkit so that members of flashkit would be members of the new site... 99% of people here use apps like photoshop and dreamweaver.

you could retain the same format, change the aesthetics... flash users are lucky to have a resource like flashkit, there's nothing else out there as good as this for any of the other apps we use.

you could build the total resource for web designers...

hey aversion.
    moved to feedback for a better and quicker response.

great now no-one will see it

Originally posted by aversion
    that's not true, scills and flashkit check this forum all the time, right guys?

the name could be changed to WebKit

Originally posted by 8minus8
    Originally posted by aversion
    that's not true, scills and flashkit check this forum all the time, right guys?
    i didn't even know this forum existed!! I guess it's new, mark should amke a news item out of it

i'm cool

i think webkit is a good name but it's taken

i really think there is a great opportunity for this to become a great overall resource, you could use the same board, just add a couple more forums, include some photoshop tutes, dreamweaver tips, css tutes, etc etc..

ohhh i just noticed that someone has added an html forum, this is good, this is exactly what iw as talking about

go mark go!!

[Edited by aversion on 01-19-2001 at 04:14 PM]

well i can say that http://www.photoshopkit.com/ is coming

Funny that this suggestion should come up. Internet.com is thinking about releasing a new channel called the Graphics channel, that FK would become part of. One of things we are discussing now is broadening the base of FK and Photoshop is top of the list. Watch this space over the next couple of months.

Originally posted by Scills
    Funny that this suggestion should come up. Internet.com is thinking about releasing a new channel called the Graphics channel, that FK would become part of. One of things we are discussing now is broadening the base of FK and Photoshop is top of the list. Watch this space over the next couple of months.
    that sounds cool, though i don't know why flashkit should ever have to be a part of anything else, the people running this thing seem to be very good at what they do let flashkit lead the way, internet.com will probably screw it up!!!!