A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: SWfx installing problems

I just bought this software thru the Internet, I downloaded it and when I was about to install it I got a program error telling me that I had to be connected to the Internet ( and I was) I Haven't been able to installed! I send an email to the support page and I still haven't heard from them.
    What can I do?

Sorry you're having problems. Our support staff will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Did you contact them by email or through http://www.wildform.com/support ?

You should contact the support team through that page.

Thanks!

r

STILL WAITING

Originally posted by RBlank_Wildform
    Sorry you're having problems. Our support staff will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Did you contact them by email or through http://www.wildform.com/support ?

You should contact the support team through that page.

Thanks!

r
    I sent an email to this address but you guys haven't helped me at all! It seems 20 dollars is nothing but I Paid for this software and I expect at least techinical support from wildform. Is there any number I can call to fiz this problem. THANKS!

Hello my friend ~

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your install. Just a little more patience, however, and the fine people at Wildform will get you up and running with using your copy of SWfx. I know how frustrating it can be to deal with these kind of problems, especially after paying your hard-earned money for what seems like a very cool product and you can't even use it!

I assure you though, the Wildform crew will do everything they can to help you out. If you are still having problems, I would suggest emailing the link above and politely asking if they have had a chance to address your concerns. I really don't know how all this went down, but these are good people.....all you have to do is give them a chance to resolve this and all will be well.

Peace

Originally posted by mcadena
    I just bought this software thru the Internet, I downloaded it and when I was about to install it I got a program error telling me that I had to be connected to the Internet ( and I was) I Haven't been able to installed! I send an email to the support page and I still haven't heard from them.
    What can I do?
    I agree. This thing about connecting to their site is nothing short of spyware. The very act of trying to connect to a web site in unsolicited form could be interpreted as viral activity. Error (0x-3).

I tried to contact them too. Sent them the reg info, never got a response.

I paid *only* $20 for this thing and I DEMAND use of it.