A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flax Trial Version changes my text to next letter in alphabet!?

What is this. When I type my text it appears fine but when i preview in browser or in preview window the text is displayed either mixed up or one letter up in the alphabet for all the letters. comments? me too? suggestions? fixes?

reward for best advice, well come up with something

teenage web designer
    um.
    1. it's a trial version
    2. it changes all the vowels
    3. buy it and it won't change it
    4. if your poor, find a crack

anything involving cracks or warez is not tolerated on flashkit, please remove your post

also, this is not the correct forum for this topic. please repost it in the flax help forum

What is your problem?

What is your problem, I already figured that out and what do you mean if I am poor find crack. First off I am not poor, I downloaded Flax off of ZDNet last night, 1 hour before I posted my problem. It must be pretty easy to talk trash online ha, but if you really have a problem let me know, I'll solve it for you because you will not be able to log on to your computer to have a problem with me any more. If you find this message offensive, so do I, If you think I have an attitude problem, I do, I don't play games with pplz who talk trash on line so find some one else to piss off. Happy Surfing Jackass!

rob knight, was your last post directed towards me?

Senior Moderator
    I think you have had your days here at flashkit rob knight, how exactly do you find an excuse from that little post to abuse someone and threaten them with messing up there computer?!?!?

Good day my friend, hope your attitude doesnt bring you no harm!

Thread closed!