Hello everybody

Question about rich text. How could I PRESERVE the rich text formatting when text is read off the file or passed as variable. Please keep in mind that I do not want to pass my rich text WITH variable, but instead apply rich text formatting to the TextField

like you would normaly see contents of the file for textfield (when you would like it to be in rich text):
&text=You can use <b>bold</b>, <i>italic</i>, and <u>underline</u>.

But instead I would like to pass a "plain" text and see it formatted by the textfield "on the fly" without passing the actual make up every time from the variable/text file:
&text=You can use bold, italic, and underline
and have it formatted in the rich text by the textfield. Also please keep in mind that I have actually made it to work but very limited to what actually can be preserved like you would see that you can apply the color or bold (etc) to the whole string, but could not apply the formatting to the part of the string, like if you wanted to emulate this:
&text=You can not do it on the fly to the part of the string <b>bold</b>, <i>italic</i>, and <u>underline</u>, etc
You could not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way...... I'm very pleased with with this board and thank you _All_ very much for your for such a fast response on all of the questions that we _nEWbEs_ have!!!!!!!