A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ---CARTOON SECTION----

MOD wannabe
    Thee hould be a cartoon section. I know Ibis Fernandez have a great web but why not inviting the guy here on FK. For me it's the only section missing in here. And i know that there are alo to talk about when it comes to cartoon...

I would surely participate on this one....

Would that be a great idea? Comments please....

Senior Moderator
    Sure you means a cartoons section on flashkit or on the flashkit boards?!? or both

Would be nice to wake up in the morning to see a fresh cartoon!

MOD wannabe

---hmmmm-----

I was talking about a cartoon section in the board. There is alot to talk about when it comes to cartoon. Lots of cartoonist are using Flash...even fo TV broadcasting...well, at least i do.

I'm pretty sure that there are alot of cartoonist hangnin around here....

But the daily cartoon idea is not bad at all. It could be based on the FK community...Too bad i'm french. My english is not good enough to make interesting scenarios.....

Lets do a survey here....

Who in here does cartoon or would like a cartoon section in the board....

yanbuzz,

In case you haven't yet visited, the Art & Anime section of the Flashkit bulletin boards cover a lot of the topics you addressed here - focusing on animation techniques and theory, particularly with a Flash bent.

There is also a section in the Flashkit Gallery dedicated to cartoons, and a section in the arcade where people have submitted Flash animations.

Hope this helps!

MOD wannabe

------

I was stupid on this one...sorry. Art and anime are just what i've been looking for. Sorry bout that. You have to be tolerent with me. My french causes me some little trouble sometimes.

With me you have to speak slowly. So a section called art and anime did not sound like cartoon...But now it does.

I knew about the gallery and movie secion...but not for the Art and Anime.

I'm really sorry to waste some precious space on the Feedback section.....sorry again...

Re: ------

Originally posted by yanbuzz
    I'm really sorry to waste some precious space on the Feedback section.....sorry again...
    Make nothing of it. That's what this board was put into place for!

And we look forward to you sharing your animation techniques and expertise with us.