A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What are we worth?

Hey all..
    Its review time here in the office (Portland OR) and Im wondering if Im getting what Im worth.

Anyone want to comment of the going rate for a "senior flash developer/designer" with 3+ yrs professional experience? I have a CS background and am currently developing flash games (high level ActionScripting skills), training and coordinating 5 other intermediate flash designers, and am a great designer too!

Whats everyone else getting?

Your worth whatever you can convince someone to pay you. Think about it for a while as it was the best bit advice anyone ever gave me.

Good advice Scills

mermak - if u've got 3 years exp. U should making a bl**dy fortune. I looked at computerjobs.com the other day and saw in Chicago a job for 2 years exp in Photo/Ill/Flash/Dreamw for $75-100,000. Wow! I'm moving to the states...

That's what I do - i just keep my eye on the jobs websites and see how much the going rate is. Also Create Online did a gr8 surveyu of web desingers in the UK - Look at magazines, newspapers, books etc Dont just sit on ur ar*e - go out and get it!

Hope this helps...

Rugby