A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: i want to be a Special FK member...<----ADMIN?

can i have
    "master of my domain" under my name instead of fk member or what ever it says.

i can prove that i am master of my domain... so its true. thanks.

with this wish granted i will not turn you into cheese.

Welcome to flavour country
    Originally posted by willy_numbskull
    i can prove that i am master of my domain...
    You mean like the Seinfeld episode? Well good for you! You wouldn't want those hairy palms and impaired vision!

yes sir and also yes

can i have
    "master of my domain" under my name instead of fk member or what ever it says.

i can prove that i am master of my domain... so its true. thanks.

with this wish granted i will not turn you into cheese.
    the ability to do that is enabled when you reach 500 posts.

hence why i make a bold statement to fk admin...im impatient.

willy_numbskull: master of stating the obvious

Fresh Prince of FK
    hence why i make a bold statement to fk admin...im impatient.

willy_numbskull: master of stating the obvious
    to bad you are impatient. You have a long way to go. I would start posting in some of the help forums now. This is the easiest way to get noticed. Don't start your legacy at FK by posting lots of crap in the Coffee lounge.

I sent an email to Trav when I was at 500, I still don't have a name!!

Trav...come on!!

i guess the numbskull name fits huh
    i even try to make the time to help out some newbbies
    can i still adopt one
    hehehe
    work slave
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SI, SENIOR NUMBSKULL ES LUNA

numbskull=me
    not a funny name

but if you notice i do help out in newbie and actionscript forums...so i guess someone other than me has a numb skull. maybe two people...

sorry to report
    i was joking around, and i think that too many of you are too concerned with getting the most posts instead of building your flash design skills.

if i ever get 500 posts i had better be about 5 years older or in some serious amount of work. it would not be because i want a silly name.

yes and thankyou

SI, SENIOR NUMBSKULL ES LUNA

numbskull=me
    not a funny name

but if you notice i do help out in newbie and actionscript forums...so i guess someone other than me has a numb skull. maybe two people...

sorry to report
    i was joking around, and i think that too many of you are too concerned with getting the most posts instead of building your flash design skills.

if i ever get 500 posts i had better be about 5 years older or in some serious amount of work. it would not be because i want a silly name.

yes and thankyou

first its loco
    2nd these people on this board have helped me more than anyone else i'am the art department at my job they inspire me and encourage me without them i'd go crazy tring to run a whole art department by myself so just getting posts has nothing to do with it

most companies are like that.
    i have little to no creative influence either.
    and yes thats hard.
    but im still only here in my down time.

and i wasnt pointing the finger...

luna is moon

Well, if you don't want to wait till you get 500 posts, I'm sure the mods can give you a name you don't really want.

And you forget FK has only been up for about a year and a half...

I've seen a moderator here with only 65 posts. The number of posts doesn't tell what position you're going to be placed in, instead produce quality posts, do site checks, and help newbies, instead of posting crap at Coffee Lounge.

...I read about this at RazoRmedia's thread of quality posts.

indeed quality counts. You post rubbish and admin will not bother changing your name when u request. U post quality, helpful threads and you will be rewarded, admin and mods know who are crap posters and who are good. The lounge is here to relax, have a chat and we realise that not everyone can help with flash matters as they may be learning flash themselves but you can help in site check, looking at other people stuff and generally helping out. I have a rule of 2 helpful threads to every 1 lounge or lazy thread (read my footer)
    oh and little names can be purchased from me for $20 (u missed the jan sale)
    please don't bribe XU1 because he is expensive and will rip u off

Senior Moderator
    500 posts are the rules, if you post rubbish then you wont get that opporutnity!

Saying your impatient wont get you anywhere!

Originally posted by RazoRmedia
    indeed quality counts. You post rubbish and admin will not bother changing your name when u request. U post quality, helpful threads and you will be rewarded, admin and mods know who are crap posters and who are good. The lounge is here to relax, have a chat and we realise that not everyone can help with flash matters as they may be learning flash themselves but you can help in site check, looking at other people stuff and generally helping out. I have a rule of 2 helpful threads to every 1 lounge or lazy thread (read my footer)
    oh and little names can be purchased from me for $20 (u missed the jan sale)
    please don't bribe XU1 because he is expensive and will rip u off
    Yeah! What he said! Go and read RazoRs thread on FK Rewards - all shall be explained

Challenge the Conventional
    interesting ... i love reading dead posts !

DJ_SFinKz
    mmm...i know what you mean!!!
    im half way there!!