Thread: SWF & Power Point

Please Help!

Is there a way to control the swf in Power point,
    as it does not rewind back once played?

thank you kindly

Benyamin

can anyone sew my main?

aaaahhh

Not sure exactly what your trying to accomplish, and I have only used flash with powerpoint ONCE for an exam-LOL, but I think that the only control you have over it is withingn the flash file itself, say maybe with actionscript, but I dont think you can actually rewind it using powerpoint. Unless maybe you make it auto go to the next frame, and then have it go back and reload the previous one-LOL

Stop and think what you are asking. Let me pose a simple question to you, why use Powerpoint if you have Flash?

Powerpoint was great prior to my experiencing Flash, but since, I only do presentations for clients in Flash. Think of it as a slide show that need not show the change from slide to slide. With a well planned flow, your viewer will never know that they aren't watching a movie or an interactive demonstration.

Have a good menu in your presentation. This is so when the viewers say that they would like you to return to subject, no problem.

You can publish with the Flash player or use html. I like html.

Hope this helps.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    BANISH POWERPOINT!!!!
    The bringer of all that is evil!

Unfortunately, there are a number of reasons folks are still forced to use Powerpoint (corporate requirements, user comfort, on the fly changes), so embedding Flash can be helpful from time to time.

FlashKit has put together a tutorial or you can take a look at the ancient tutorials on http://www.flashgeek.com/

Hopefully, either of these will help you.

Take care,
    Rick