A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Feedback plz!

Smile

Hey! I finally finished my Portfolio, (link below) plz check it out give me feedback on anything, what could be improved,what u like, what u don't like etc... lemme know thx!!!

jmlstudio
    I not sure if you posted in the right forum, but oh well. First of all, I really like your flash site. The background is cool, I like the little side animations, and the text effects. How did you get the text effects on your splash page where it says "a personal portfolio?" I'm thinking with layers in photoshop. One suggestion you should definely consider is putting a preloader for your flash site. For a while, it was just a blank screen, I was getting impatient. On your splash page, I recommend adding something on your background, there seemed to be too much blank black space. Other than that, you have a great site!

Jin

thx for the feedback..Ill fix the preloader. Also the text u mentioned was created with a plug-in called 3d hot-text http://www.vertigo3d.com/products-hottext.html , best one i have ever used..
    [Edited by Catch22 on 02-07-2001 at 11:17 AM]