A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Chat?

Does chat ever work? I always get into the applet and it sticks at "Connected, please wait...." Just wondering what all I'm missing out on.

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    nothing, it doesnt work Ive got the techs looking at it, as I wouldnt mind saying hello to y'all!

Senior Moderator
    When chat is fixed can we have a night each for moderators to sit their in the chat rooms and have questions thrown at them left right and center that would be really fun.All the flashers get their questions answered and it will make the chatrooms more popular!?!??!Anyone with me on this one??

I would dig it...

That sounds like a great idea!

coo. man id be on taht till 4 in the mornin, sleep an hour and get back on till 3 then sleep another hour and keepmdoin this. flashkit has ruined my life

Smile

oh yeah thats great...like im not here long enough posting, ima get hooked actually talking to all you nuts........aaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!111......thatts all i need....

Peace

ps..heh

whenever im chattin, first of all no ones ever therr. second thers someone named fkmasta and fkmasta_ that are always on. and the only thing they say is "op me cos im lame!" over and over and over. what the hell is that?!