I want to do a Flash animation that involved blurring type. I want to create a rollover effect where the type is blurred when in its normal mode but 'sharpens up' on mouse rollover. Can Flash achieve that or do I need to create individually/manually-created blurred type (in stages) in something like Fireworks, Illustrator or Photoshop (and then import into Flash?)

Any help very gratefully received,


Brighton, UK