A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: critisize please

starting a litle horse animation. There is no detail rigth now, but tell me what you think about the motion ?
    thanks in advance.

http://akane.zerion.com/files/cheval1.swf

I think it's really good...but, is the head suppose to change shape?

thanks =)
    no, the head is not supposed to change shape. I just need to practice harder !

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    Looks good... but wheres the tail

Cow Icon

very cool...i like it.

Nelxon Studio
    Yeah, that is well animated. Good job

thanks all !!
    to be honnest, i followed the advice of "Preston Blair" to animate this horse.I guess that CNO could recognize it. (but i didn't draw over his art)

very very good. mabye add some features to the horse such as face har , etc

I think that is very awesome i want to get into anime and flash, do you think you could send me the .fla of that simple animation si can disect it? Please
    zach_bailey@hotmail.com

Good Akane!
    I did recognize it.
    I used to have an animation professor who could identify any artwork copied from any of the major teaching books ("Ah, that's a Preston Blair walk cycle, isn't it?" or "That's a Muybridge trot." )
    The previous posts have some good comments - hair on the head and a tail would really add to the secondary motion of the character, and I bet no one would even notice the head change shape.
    Overall, you did do a great job, as 4-legged characters can be extremely difficult to animate.

i defiantly agree with cno . adding the features would really add to that. you think you can send me the .fla. i might wanna use that when makin one of my movies. i was gonna have an arab riding a horse through the desert and it slowly comes to a stop and jumps off with a sword in hand. of course if you allow me to use the fla i wouldnt have to spend alotta time with the horse.

That horse looks great, and I don't think it's bad if the head changes shape, I hardly noticed that it did.

mg33

Smile

nice horse bro'

have you seen that cheeprace game in the arcade section?....you could make a supasweet horse jumping game in the same manner...

That's really good. Though you should have the chest and the rear move up and down more as he runs.

p.s. CNO what animation school did attend?

Nice Job... But I think the animation is a bit fast? Or maybe jerky. It's been a while since I've observed a horse run, but never the less, you've done a fine job so far. Also, perhaps the legs need to lift a little higher? And of course, like the others have mentioned... More Detail!!!

thanks everyone for the feedback. your comments are good and make sense. Maybe could i send the fla to the ppl who want it ! but i'd need to clean it up before (bitmaps are so huge) and i already got work for this forum and the tutorials. bE patient, i'll do it a bit later , as sooon as possible.

H akane very good job you made i like the moving ground it looks very coool !!! this is as really good made animation

akane i have the perfect sound file for that. it goes perfectly together. i played it while i watched it and it was meant for it. i was gonna use it when i had my horse traveling through the desert. if u want it u got my email down in the profile

I really liked the depth of the back ground.

Artifacts & Back

Very nice. Two very minor things - only because your asking for it

Something about the horses back distracts me - is it just a bit too long compared to its stomach. Also, on my monitor I see some blue artifacts that don't quite match the sky in the lower right hand corner of the sky -- a few elipses. I really like the clouds, by the way.