A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: FieryStars

Hi, am making a coloring book, and the Pope ask me to ask you for the Flashlight.

Ask fireystars in the new anima forum for it. I gave it to her just the other day. Its called Flashlight. Thats what you have to do if you want to move more than one movie clip at a time. Regards, Bill

By the way, do you like my banner?

CARP

Flashlight? if the pope gave me anything, it would all be at where i work cuz i don't have a zip disk at home...can you tell me more about flashlight...i can't seem to remember what it is...

If i have it at home, i can give it to you...but if it's at work, i won't be going there until after ff2000...

Yeah, Basically, I'm trying to make a paint program that have a PAINT BRUSH that moves with the mouse, and I want just the tip of the brush to target the areas to change.
    So, if the person dips the brush into red, the tip will change to red also..

CARP
    [Edited by carpadeim on 07-22-2000 at 01:13 PM]

What is that Flashlight? I'll ask Pope de Flash when i get to ff2000..or did u get it already?

i dunt know if this can be done with flash or no...but here's what one of my friends did for one of her programming projects...what she did was she got the hex number for the color (the #FFFFFF or some other color) of the color the mouse was on top of...and based on the hex code, the brush changed to that color...she had different color brushes for the different colors...

Probationary Member
    hi there...
    if your paintbrush's in movieclip(it should be)then put the tip of the brush in its own clip and name it "tip"
    create a red button in the main timeline.
    make the button do this:
    On-rollover
    tell-target:_level1/tip
    go to 2

in the second frame f your TIP movieclip it's supposed to be red. don't forget to put stop in both keyframes.