A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how did they.....

create this image????

Originally posted by iForgotMyPassword

create this image????

STOP MOTION ANIMATION

and what is that..... what program have they used and is that some clay figurine???

FK Times - Head Publisher
    FK Board Heavyweight

Smile

I think they used Poser. I have a new copy here but I've never opened it It might have been 'Ray Dream' also.

and what is that..... what program have they used and is that some clay figurine???
    STOP..... MOTION..... ANIMATION....

make the figure, take a snap, move the figure like a little, and take another snap, when his head seperates, its probably stuck to the wall, its all done with a camera

Ugly with a capitol F Ekostudios's Avatar
    it looks stop-motion, but is very shiny and appears to be liquid which is why I would say computergrafix. Dunno what program though, not my specialty .

resolved hmm

i'm voting for stop motion also, it seems to disjuncted to be computer. i use poser and it's not likely it was done with it.

bob

but the heads pops of like a drop once in a while.......... this has to be done on a computer......

Swishmeister
    There is a 3rd party plug in for poser that may do this. It might also be the program that they used to make Buzz Lightyear with.

Lightbulb

I agree. You can't control the light like that with stop motion. Why don't you ask who did it, just send them a quick e-mail. They will probably take it as a compliment.

Originally posted by CoolMoves
    I agree. You can't control the light like that with stop motion. Why don't you ask who did it, just send them a quick e-mail. They will probably take it as a compliment.
    you can control the light, its all just an optical illusion, you see the buttons in windows? thats an optical illusion, makes it appear beveled, lol

sory folks....I'm going to disagree with you all and say it's all CG animated....opps, someone already said that Anyway, I'm guessing it was done on a program such as LightWave, or 3D Studio Max.

I'd email the peeps who did it, as was said previously Hey, I might even try and do that now!

http://www.netone.at

that is the site.....

they have a very nice guest book script and a very good webboard....( now all i need to figure out is how to install it.....)

Definitely from a higher end 3D program. For some reason it doesn't look like Lightwave to me. Something about the texture. I'd say 3D studio Max, or something on an SGI.

Probably 3D Studio Max though. Let us know if you find out.

Since they don't have anyother 3D content, they probably contracted it out. Now I'm really curious.

- TOny

email sent by ME!!

hello my friends and i .... have been debating on how you created your logo

read this http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=104377

could you tell me how (what programs) you usd to make it....

and if you cantracted it out to someone please tell us who it was

thamk you very much

there you go ... now we should find out.....if they give half a booger that is

the usual
    Originally posted by SwishY
    I think they used Poser. I have a new copy here but I've never opened it It might have been 'Ray Dream' also.
    Just send the unopened package to me -

its definitely not poser

that program is a huge pain in the arse, probably Max or lightwave outputing a bitmap sequence. you don't get the fluid stuff in poser and the lighting and animations too good.

nice motion

FK Times - Head Publisher
    FK Board Heavyweight

if they give half a booger that is
    Aw man that's sick !!!

Guess no lunch for me today

lack of fluid motion in poser? i beg to differ. im standing with the stop motion. if it was done with cgi, then why is it so not smooth?

Lightbulb

watch the ankles... they slide forward a bit in the foot. it would take one hell of a mesh scheme to allow that to occur in 3d animation. and i doubt someone put that much effort into that little gif.