A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: iCEBERG and NETBREED in here

hey guys if you see this check your mail your pics should be there hope ya like 'em
    vamps

did you get my mail??

the usual
    do we all get mail?

Wichser
    yo vamptsko!

haha that's pretty sweeeet! i like it, it looks great, rockability to it's fullest there!
    Thank you so much, that's some mad skills you got man.

I will try to get it up in here up in here later!

yo
    iCEBERG

FK Times - Editor in Chief
    My Good Little Birdie

Originally posted by iCEBERG2000
    ...up in here...
    Y'all go make me lose my mind!
    Up in here!
    Up in here!
    Y'all gonna make me go all out!
    Up in here!
    Up in here!
    Y'all go make me act a fool!
    Up in here!
    Up in here!
    Y'all go make me lose my cool!
    Up in here!
    Up in here!

Wichser
    haha UpNorth!

That's exactly what i wanted to tickle out of peoples minds when I wrote that down twice. good song

Ya'll never go make me lose my cool!

hahaha

HOLLA HOLLA
    you continue

iCEBERG

FK Times - Editor in Chief
    My Good Little Birdie

ok...verse 1...

(explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted)

verse 2...

(explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted)

verse 3...

(explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted)

The closing sequence...

(explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted) (explicitly deleted)

Wichser
    hahahah good one, yeah DMX dog pretty strong out there.

ok:

guess who's back!

It's still Dre Day *nia
    a.k. *nia
    tho i'm from the lot and can't keep it home a lot
    cuz when I frequent the spots that I am known to rock
    you heard da bass from the truck when I'm on the block
    playas...

...you ?
    hehehe

party going up in here up in here

iCEBERG

hey iCEBERG how'd the pic come out?

Wichser
    Originally posted by vampstko
    hey iCEBERG how'd the pic come out?
    yo vamptsko!

pic came out really good! even tho I don't have a ring, you put the Elvis TCB ring on my hand which was really sweet!! hehe
    Actually looks like it should, I am playing with coloring it a bit here and I think about how I could animate,
    but it came out really good

I like it I need to play with it and print it out and try to make some other positions with it,

but yeah thanks a lot man really appreciate it!! rockability!!!

thanks
    iCEBERG

glad ya liked it try animating the arms in up and down and back and forth motions have fun with it either email me a copy or post one so i can see when your done

Wichser
    yes I'll let you see how it comes out. I'll implement it for the starting page of my site and on the site itself also, so it's going to take a bit but I'll post it up. Somehow my FTP don't work right now, some buffer problem but I'll post it up!!!!! 4sure

do you have any other works of comic characters etc... online? I'd love to see more of it I am just getting into this, and it's fun.
    Cool wallpaper btw!

iCEBERG

nothing online i don't have my own site yet i've got tons of characters and just don't know what to do with them. everything from cartooney like yours to this matrix/marilyn manson/akira type characters i'm orking on now. if i could find a purpose for them all i could really start drawing again......thanks i was (cough, cough) had a lot of fun making the wallpaper