A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

How many people on the top 50 list are playing parallel Dragon? It is tiresome. So many people play it because it wins quickly, and the computer isnt smart enough to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garruk View Post
    How many people on the top 50 list are playing parallel Dragon? It is tiresome. So many people play it because it wins quickly, and the computer isnt smart enough to stop it.
    I'd say about half as many as last week.

I actually just got to play against my own deck. Knowing exactly what was in it made the game easy!

i think even though eternity is very strong the attack should be 5 and since deja vu only can be used once it should be bumped up to 2/3 a stategy would be use deja vu then reverse time one and do it again

Is the server still down? I just want to make sure that I'm not the only one that can't get on for fear that my work blocked the site. Is anyone else having trouble getting on?

Quote Originally Posted by r3h0ld3r View Post
    Is the server still down? I just want to make sure that I'm not the only one that can't get on for fear that my work blocked the site. Is anyone else having trouble getting on?
    It was working as of about 8 EST yesterday.

Thanks, people - I can't do much wiki stuff, but it's nice to see that it was worth my time to start it. Disaru - you seem to have things under control, so thank you especially.
    Zeta - thanks for all the articles, etc.

Everyone - thank you for what you've done, these two stand out especially, I'll do some stuff to it when I have time, and I'm not actually playing.

Everyone seems to put what I was going to in. If that makes sense.

http://www.elementsthegame.wikia.com

PS - I feel all hypocritical for thanking everyone and not doing it myself....sorry.
    Last edited by Pilchard123; 07-30-2009 at 08:32 AM.

No problem Pilchard, always willing to help. As for the rest of you, thanks for helping me and Disaru out. Also to the person who made the card list, Thank you very much for that too.

I have been unable to get on since 13h on july 29. I get an error 403 Forbidden. This is with both my work comp and my personal comp.

ok good. Then I'm not the only one. I'm getting the same message.

I have had the game open this whole time and actually just started a new deck before the server went down. i am still playing and i hope it lets me save once the server comes back up.

haha...you better not lose power...

i dont get how people can be aether its so boring you do the same thing every game

Quote Originally Posted by marauder68 View Post
    I'd say about half as many as last week.

I actually just got to play against my own deck. Knowing exactly what was in it made the game easy!
    I have noticed that the computer will always use Parallel Universe on the opponent's creatures, even if one of it's own would be a better choice. Has everyone else notice this? This makes those decks much easier to beat when they are computer controlled.

haha...you better not lose power...
    Luckily i am playing on a laptop. unfortunately if it does not save, i will lose the epic "Discard" weapon. Oh well i guess, gives me a chance to try out another deck anyways.

Has there been a new weapon card added that forces discards? :-o Or did yo mean Discord? (Hopefully new cards! )

--rob77dp

im a new player is time a good choice

Quote Originally Posted by rob77dp View Post
    Has there been a new weapon card added that forces discards? :-o Or did yo mean Discord? (Hopefully new cards! )

--rob77dp
    Sorry i meant Discord... i did not look closely enough at the text

I have not tried the Time deck yet... i just started playing 3 days ago myself.

Server's back up!

Server's back up!
    Lies!!! i cant get on

it would be nice to have a way to back out of a discard, like if you have a card you can play there is no way to go back after hitting spacebar