A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmajin View Post
    BUG?

I logged in the other day and my deck was changed from a real 30 card deck to a 60 card deck of all pillars.

I am also missing alot of my rare weapons.

All my discords, Titans, Owls eyes, Eternitys, Tridents, Miracles, Farenheits, Vampire Stilettos are gone!

Some of the other rare cards are still there though...

My account name is Back2flash.
    Did you try refreshing and logging back in? It does that sometimes. Also if you really are Back2Flash you'd be like.. the #1 ranked player, right? So somebody might have hacked you? Idk

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmajin View Post
    BUG?

I logged in the other day and my deck was changed from a real 30 card deck to a 60 card deck of all pillars.

I am also missing alot of my rare weapons.

All my discords, Titans, Owls eyes, Eternitys, Tridents, Miracles, Farenheits, Vampire Stilettos are gone!

Some of the other rare cards are still there though...

My account name is Back2flash.
    Ah, I had wondered about this. I played your deck in t50 today and it was all quantum pillars. I'm sorry to hear about all the missing rares, I hope you get em back fast.

Quote Originally Posted by markson View Post
    I know you said he wasn't playing deflag or destroy or anything, but are you sure he wasn't playing steal? When that's played, it tells you your shield was destroyed even though it shows up in opponent's shield spot. One thing I like to do when playing against rainbow or dark AI decks is to play a shield well before I need it in so if the AI uses steal it probably won't be at a critical point in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixones View Post
    Yeah, he does have steals.
    It wasn't steals. My shield would disappear as the damage started rolling in. You know where it should have said 'miss miss miss miss'... my shield disappeared and I took full damage. It didn't disappear while he was playing other cards. It was at the end of his turn when all the damage is tallied...

I just want to say that poison marks are cheap BS. It's sad the only way to counter them is to have purify in your deck and a means to produce the blue mana. If you want it to be cumulative fine, but then at least make the marks not affect you when youre under the effect of Dissipation or Dimensional shields.

Quote Originally Posted by velz View Post
    I just want to say that poison marks are cheap BS. It's sad the only way to counter them is to have purify in your deck and a means to produce the blue mana. If you want it to be cumulative fine, but then at least make the marks not affect you when youre under the effect of Dissipation or Dimensional shields.
    Well, I can see where you are coming from on this one.

Something really needs to be done about the ratio of poison-causing and poison-cleansing cards. [I'm not even sure if you can make a poison-cleanser with entropy]

With Dimensional/Phase shields, if you use them early enough you should be able to out-damage your opponents poison.

With Dissipation shield if -anything- it should effect the shield and take away quantums instead of your health. But poison needs to be consistent across all shields. It can't go through 1 and ignore the other.

But shields do help against poison-tactics. Dimensional shield blocks all arsenic and puffer fish poison blows against you. So they aren't completely useless against poison.

If you're having trouble with poison then make your deck faster, put healing in it, upgrade purify so its colorless, or stop complaining because poison is in no way shape or form OP as you make it out to be.

Well, I can see where you are coming from on this one.

Something really needs to be done about the ratio of poison-causing and poison-cleansing cards. [I'm not even sure if you can make a poison-cleanser with entropy]

With Dimensional/Phase shields, if you use them early enough you should be able to out-damage your opponents poison.

With Dissipation shield if -anything- it should effect the shield and take away quantums instead of your health. But poison needs to be consistent across all shields. It can't go through 1 and ignore the other.

But shields do help against poison-tactics. Dimensional shield blocks all arsenic and puffer fish poison blows against you. So they aren't completely useless against poison.
    Actually I like the way Zanz handled this with the upgraded purify costing 1 non-color specific quantum. Yeah, I know, "But I need an upgraded purify." But once you get it, you can add it to any deck.

EDIT: Dang, DarkGate beat me to it....

Quote Originally Posted by CB! View Post
    Actually I like the way Zanz handled this with the upgraded purify costing 1 non-color specific quantum. Yeah, I know, "But I need an upgraded purify." But once you get it, you can add it to any deck.

EDIT: Dang, DarkGate beat me to it....
    Oh - trust me I know. But the ratio of cleansing:causing cards is a bit low. And I don't think there are any creature-poison-curing cards either, which I think would be a nice addition.

But I was mainly just reasoning with him about the shield v. poison argument.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGate View Post
    If you're having trouble with poison then make your deck faster, put healing in it, upgrade purify so its colorless, or stop complaining because poison is in no way shape or form OP as you make it out to be.
    Oh sure, watch me grind out 1500 tokens to get one lousy card that may or may not ever come up in the deck when I need it.

Now if upgraded cards were int heir own little special sideboard where you can maybe sacrifice the next card in your deck to specifically draw that one upgrade, then sure. But you're seriously telling someone as a suggestion to grind out 1500 tokens which comes out to who knows how many hours of time just for one card to rectify an imbalance.

Dude, I dont know what fantasy land you're living in but this game is NOT worth that amount of time for one card.

Oh sure, watch me grind out 1500 tokens to get one lousy card that may or may not ever come up in the deck when I need it.

Now if upgraded cards were int heir own little special sideboard where you can maybe sacrifice the next card in your deck to specifically draw that one upgrade, then sure. But you're seriously telling someone as a suggestion to grind out 1500 tokens which comes out to who knows how many hours of time just for one card to rectify an imbalance.

Dude, I dont know what fantasy land you're living in but this game is NOT worth that amount of time for one card.
    The next I underlined doesn't even make sense its so rediculously stupid.

I've been playing the game for a week and have near 100 upgraded cards. Not very hard to upgrade a purify I suppose.

The next I underlined doesn't even make sense its so rediculously stupid.

I've been playing the game for a week and have near 100 upgraded cards. Not very hard to upgrade a purify I suppose.
    so you neglect bathing and showering and leaving your bedroom for a week straight to grind one hundred and fifty thousand tokens?

And you expect normal people to do this?

Curiously enough, I note that there are a fair number of complaints about how Dissipation Shield and especially Dimensional Shield are cheap BS.

Some strategies beat other strategies. Poison stops people from stalling behind powerful shields, but it does pretty low damage and often simply loses to more aggressive strategies that kill it first.

so you neglect bathing and showering and leaving your bedroom for a week straight to grind one hundred and fifty thousand tokens?

And you expect normal people to do this?
    I go out every 3/4 nights really. And bathing and showering are basically the same thing, but yes I've been showering, eating, and sleeping like normal people.

Also, did you ever think that in 1 game you could win up to 3 upgraded cards from a single one of the false gods... HMMM.

Edit: Just won 2 cards off of Seism as I write this..to demonstrate how it is not hard to get upgraded cards at all.
    Last edited by sixones; 08-11-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Maybe I've got this all wrong, but farming against top 50 decks to earn money when all of them have upgraded cards is kinda lame, see as how it takes a long time to get 1500, and even then, that is for a single card.

These network timeouts are getting out of control. When can we expect a better server? I've been trying to save my game for 15 minutes, now. Grrr...

Edit: Just won 2 cards off of Seism as I write this..to demonstrate how it is not hard to get upgraded cards at all.
    What deck are you playing against seism? That fake god consistently pwns me. It doesn't matter how few pillars/towers I play at a time, I've never come close to beating him. Every other one, I've either beat or come close to beating and just couldn't draw a shield at the right time, but seism dominates me 100% of the time....

Quote Originally Posted by CB! View Post
    What deck are you playing against seism? That fake god consistently pwns me. It doesn't matter how few pillars/towers I play at a time, I've never come close to beating him. Every other one, I've either beat or come close to beating and just couldn't draw a shield at the right time, but seism dominates me 100% of the time....
    Mono-aether is my fake-god beating deck typically. 3rd Easiest god for me. =P

6 Phase dragons, only 1 elite
    6 Phase shields
    2 Twin Universes (however on Seism DO NOT use them)
    16 Towers

Edit: Now I'm actually gaining in score as opposed to being negative 1500 like I was before by the way. Up to 2k now.
    Last edited by sixones; 08-11-2009 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoonyLizard View Post
    These network timeouts are getting out of control. When can we expect a better server? I've been trying to save my game for 15 minutes, now. Grrr...
    That is your problem I think. Click the red flashing disconnect button if you do disconnect.

I have *Never* had any problem saving my game.

lol at the *****.... in here latley .wanted to report a bug. I´ts driving me nuts has cost me three games vs gods today and it seems to be happening more frequently.

whene I play an hourglass Ebond or a bonewall it turns into a ot or an eagleye where the pillars are supposed to be.

read up the last few pages. gotta agree with sixones on few points. A good rainbow does win 95 percent of the time. VS top 50 easy.Vs gods Im at 42% counting the last 4 days. some of the newbs need to understand that a specific type of deck (1-2 coulers) will not be domininte against all kinds of decks.they all have there weakness to certain types of decks. just keep playin and find out what suites you best.

Mono-aether is my fake-god beating deck typically. 3rd Easiest god for me. =P

6 Phase dragons, only 1 elite
    6 Phase shields
    2 Twin Universes (however on Seism DO NOT use them)
    16 Towers

Edit: Now I'm actually gaining in score as opposed to being negative 1500 like I was before by the way. Up to 2k now.
    Do you not have an electrocutioner or lobotomizer that you use?