A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Quote Originally Posted by marauder68 View Post
    And don't forget- spark also can not be targeted by the opposing player just like immortals!

Yeah but the thing is. YOU can target spark. And they can't. Even more OP.

Okay, I can definitely confirm Hermes has some kind of new rare card. Don't know what it is yet (other than a sparkly crystal thing), I was playing a denial deck against him so he never got to play anything. I came this close to getting it on the spinner, too

EDIT: OH CRAP now we're going to see an influx of spark/parallel universe decks in top50/PvP WE ARE ALL HOSED

Quote Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
    Okay, I can definitely confirm Hermes has some kind of new rare card. Don't know what it is yet (other than a sparkly crystal thing), I was playing a denial deck against him so he never got to play anything. I came this close to getting it on the spinner, too
    Yeah. It gave me 1 of it, 2 of it, and then something else. I want to know what it is!!!

Also. If anybody can make me a good-counter-hermes deck only outline so I can go farm it it would be greatly appreciated <3.

Edit: Also, has anybody seen him use it yet so they can at least look at it and see what it is? Maybe since I'm playing mono-aether he just can't use it against me? Idk.
    Last edited by sixones; 08-12-2009 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sixones View Post
    Also. If anybody can make me a good-counter-hermes deck only outline so I can go farm it it would be greatly appreciated <3.

Edit: Also, has anybody seen him use it yet so they can at least look at it and see what it is? Maybe since I'm playing mono-aether he just can't use it against me? Idk.
    Heal decks that use bonewall owns Hermes

ie rainbow FFq/oty/eb/bone
    Last edited by krazykraze; 08-12-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krazykraze View Post
    Heal decks that use bonewall owns Hermes

ie rainbow FFq/oty/eb/bone
    Well I was looking for more of a card break down but hmm I'll try to think something up.

**Miracle also has one of the new crystally blue cards.

Ok i'm a 100% newbie here but I have won 2 games against top50 decks and lost 40-50 score each time..

Why am I losing score for beating people with much higher scores than I have??

And by much higher I mean I started @ about 150.. and played people with scores 20,000 to 30,000.

**Miracle also has one of the new crystally blue cards.
    So does Incarnate... WTF Are they.

hahahahahaha

I just got a mastery in a game I wouldn't have.

Life element opponent with an Emerald shield out- cast holy light on himself twice-- healing ME for 10 points!

Quote Originally Posted by omgmir View Post
    Ok i'm a 100% newbie here but I have won 2 games against top50 decks and lost 40-50 score each time..

Why am I losing score for beating people with much higher scores than I have??

And by much higher I mean I started @ about 150.. and played people with scores 20,000 to 30,000.
    Those aren't people, they are CPU's playing a real person's deck..

I think they all might have that new blue crystalline spell thing. I've seen it on a lot of people. Seism now.

Those aren't people, they are CPU's playing a real person's deck..
    I'm aware of this.. the fact remains I should have gained score yet I lost it.

I think they all might have that new blue crystalline spell thing. I've seen it on a lot of people. Seism now.
    This seems to be the case. Confirmed it on Fire Queen, so that's already over half. Still haven't seen anything play it, but it could be situationally useful, and if they only have 1 apiece in their decks they may not necessarily get it before the game's over... it could just be a special rare bonus added to the fake gods' spinner wheels, though, which actually might be more likely (otherwise it would be insanely rare to even see it on the larger decks like Hermes, FQ, etc...)

I don't think my bro has done anything to my account, it's like someone reset my account. Help is appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
    This seems to be the case. Confirmed it on Fire Queen, so that's already over half. Still haven't seen anything play it, but it could be situationally useful, and if they only have 1 apiece in their decks they may not necessarily get it before the game's over... it could just be a special rare bonus added to the fake gods' spinner wheels, though, which actually might be more likely (otherwise it would be insanely rare to even see it on the larger decks like Hermes, FQ, etc...)
    Maybe its just some random card that sells for like 3000 or something I'm thinking. With no stats.
    Last edited by sixones; 08-13-2009 at 12:38 AM.

hey guys, my aether/life deck with some heals and a druid staff is sucking at takign down gods. I beat scorpio once. whee.

I notice the black deck with the mana leecher thingies cream me since it shuts out my mana and steals my shields.

should i just sell everything and go with that? Kinda getting bored and annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by velz View Post
    hey guys, my aether/life deck with some heals and a druid staff is sucking at takign down gods. I beat scorpio once. whee.

I notice the black deck with the mana leecher thingies cream me since it shuts out my mana and steals my shields.

should i just sell everything and go with that? Kinda getting bored and annoyed
    aether/life is for Level 3s. Not gods.

The black devourer deck will NOT do good against gods as they generate 3 quanta a turn from their marks and draw 2 cards a turn which leaves room for a lot more quanta gain then you can get rid of.

aether/life is for Level 3s. Not gods.

The black devourer deck will NOT do good against gods as they generate 3 quanta a turn from their marks and draw 2 cards a turn which leaves room for a lot more quanta gain then you can get rid of.
    gravity/earth maybe then?

firefly?

suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by velz View Post
    gravity/earth maybe then?

firefly?

suggestions?
    I use aether, idk what else works well. Rainbow works well too if you have a good deck.