A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Re: Flash Screen Border

Re: Flash Screen Border

Can somebody please help!! How can I create a border that first get screen size then makes a border based on the screen size?
    Example: http://www.abitarebaleri.it/

The example you posted is just HTML. you basically just create a table, and make everything absolute center, stick the .swf in the middle, and change your table so that the outer-cells are colored.

Unless you were trying to recreate this look using only one swf on the page... which I believe is possible, but is more more complex.

Sorry my advice wasn't in more detail, but this is an HTML question, not flash :P

I know how to create a white border in HTML, but this example the border checks the screen size and then makes a border based upon it...its Flash!!

Wow I feel really dumb, I never clicked 'enter the site'. I noticed there was a border around the page that you provided. You should have linked to the flash page

Well, sorry for the useless advice, hopefully someone will come through and give you some decent help, hehe. (I'm also curious how to do this! could be very useful!)
    If you need any help, feel free to email me at bluehippoflash [at] gmail.com or on AIM at BlueHippoFlash

Or view my new portfolio here!