A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Major Game Project of the Year!!!

Thas right...

This is MoMad the NoMad, informing everyone of our game portal... we will have the biggest gaming portal ever....

if you are a "flash" game developer or a backend developer, your help is needed, please help out...

we have 5 members so far and growing everyday... here is the plan so far:

We will begin with a game engine in Flash 4, that will be accessible by the public under the "GNU Open Source software" terms and policies...

This game engine is simply an swf file with a tiny button that can be loaded by any flash movie like this:

Load Movie("engine.swf")

but this engine is really powerful.. it will have all the functionality of a multiplayer game... it will allow your game to be ranked, played, and to be in the game zone...

so far the engine is 40% done...

i have also started to work on samples and documentation... this project will need alot of help and anyone who helps, will get a piece of the "awards" and "click-thru's" we will fortunately generate...

Please Visit my TEST STAGE for info on the latest scoops in this project... or if you want to join, here;s how...

http://flashgames.intranets.com/ and then click on "Request an Invatation" then I will send you an invatation...

Thank you all in advance, you will not regret your choice!!

by the way, the project has not yet begun...

I have most of the files off-line and will put them up when im done, in the meantime, anyone who wants to join or help out can simply go to the site intranets site above and join...