PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Need a flash designer!

lange-entertainment
02-19-2001, 05:06 PM
Hello all, I am new to this so It would help me out greatly if I could find someone.

I am looking for a ametuer flash designer to design an intro for my company Lange Entertainment.

Lange Entertainment is a band management, production and promotions company that is looking to help out bands that are starting out to give them the same opportunites and benefits as huge bands.

Right now we are doing this all free of charge to get attention and build our band base.

We would be looking for an individual that would be interested in building a dynamic presentation for the intro to our website and working back and forth with our webmaster to incorporate into our site.

Any interested candidates please email me at Jason_Lange@usa.net

If you would like to see what the site has right now, check out http://www.lange-entertainment.com/test

If you have any questions or are interested again, please email me. Jason _Lange@usa.net

Thanks,
Jason Lange
Co-Owner / Producer
Lange Entertainment
N5487 State Road 120
Elkhorn, WI 53121
262-903-3068
jason_lange@usa.net
http://www.lange-entertainment.com

iCEBERG2000
02-19-2001, 05:19 PM
hi lange-entertainment.

This is a good place to find people who will create you an intro.

Couple of things for you to consder:

First of all, you might want to post this in the Job/Hire forum > > As people who are free for new jobs etc... drop in there.

Another way you could go about this:
Have a contest here on Flashkit and give away something. this way you will get many results and you can choose the one that suits you best.
Plus: you make someone happy by letting him know that he won the contest.
make specifications right here on FK on what you want the intro to be on etc... and you should be rolling.

Me for my part....sorry I am overloaded with work but I am sure you will find some great intro-maker here.

good luck and
regards
iCEBERG