PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Hot new flash anime based series on the web

sir_g
07-27-2000, 12:35 AM
I am a big anime fan and it's about time someone is doing
a series that's anime inspired. For all you fans out there I recommend you check it out it's called BATTLESEED at
http://www.othervision.com. Reply back here and let me know your feed back. Shows like this will defiently help anime become
popular here in the states! Till next time peace!

sir_g

armadillo88
07-27-2000, 09:04 AM
wow this site is the best f*ckin sh*t ive ever seen this is totally cool. i only see the first episode and it was awesome. man it was cool. amazing.

JP_Infinity
07-27-2000, 10:52 AM
They were awesome animations :) Just a pity I have one hell of a slow connection, next time I'll go to uni to watch them....but yeah!! Not a bad looken site either.....

JP_Infinity
07-27-2000, 11:01 AM
Whoops, it's not that I have a slow connection....just didn't press play again.....

Naldoman
07-27-2000, 09:30 PM
Sir-G, thanks for tipping us on this site! Great cartoons, great animations!

I personally like "Bruce Flea" the best. Gotta check in tomorrow and see all the eps. A laugh and a half!!

BATTLESEED -- Storywise, I don't really care for it, but the style is good.

INDIE WORLD -- Another Orwellian nightmare world---let's see if it gets creepy enough to sustain interest.

fierystars
07-27-2000, 11:43 PM
these are the type of websites that make me want to bash my head against the wall because i'm too poor to pay for cable internet...and my neighborhood can't have DSL installed...

Reen
07-28-2000, 07:52 AM
this site is on off bloodybest i saw ... itīs menu itīs animation itīs sound itīs fonts it rokkkkkzzzzzzz baby :)
cool site indeed brothers

Flashkit
08-01-2000, 02:57 AM
A very slick site, great on cable :)

armadillo88
08-01-2000, 08:03 PM
i have watched everything on this site now. i think. its good. i love it.