PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : world's greatest personal computer disrespected

dick blaq
07-31-2000, 09:23 AM
It seems that music and graphic designers on the Mac platform are becoming more and more left out by the software companies in these two industries.Would you please tell me what is the best third-party 3d software for a Flash user running a 7100/66PowerMac, and when it(they) will be available?

theMatrix
07-31-2000, 09:41 AM
I've heard the MAC version of Swift 3D is supposed to be available around mid Sept. I don't work for them, so I won't post a specific date. Please contact them directly or through the Swift 3D community.

There are several 3D packages either on or moving to the MAC platform. What are your interests and budget? Perhaps someone here can make a specific recommendation.

good luck!

Pope de Flash
07-31-2000, 10:12 AM
I would say model in Strata, its free and Render in Swift when it comes out around mid September. I got to play with the alpha of the swift for mac at the show and things seam fairly stable. As far as I know there is no other 3D solution for mac even in the works unless Twister 3D is working on it. But they are not even at a beta state that I Know of yet. Let you know more as I find out and am alowed to tell you. Regards, Bill