PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : ::Battleseed::

shockanime
07-31-2000, 09:50 PM
Welcome Battleseed (LeSean) It great you've join us here
at Flash kit anime.
I figured You were inspired by Masami Obari because the eyes and the Motion blur in your keyframes. I got every movie Obari directed and all the illustrations books I could find with his artwork in it. He is one the best. I would put more of his style into my work but I'm still learning to draw Anime .

So How do you and your team work together so good to get an episode finish?

armadillo88
07-31-2000, 10:03 PM
i dunno

Battleseed
08-01-2000, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by shockanime
Welcome Battleseed (LeSean) It great you've join us here
at Flash kit anime.
I figured You were inspired by Masami Obari because the eyes and the Motion blur in your keyframes. I got every movie Obari directed and all the illustrations books I could find with his artwork in it. He is one the best. I would put more of his style into my work but I'm still learning to draw Anime .

So How do you and your team work together so good to get an episode finish?

Hey man!

thanks for the invite! Basically, the script comes first.
I write out a draft of an entire episode. I then hand it off to my co-writer to filter it. She then tosses it back to me
and we then compare,contrast and comprimise. After
we've had our changes made, she then writes an approved final script with changes intact. some times this process repeats itself as i sometimes have this bad habit of changing my mind (usually after i see a new anime or movie that inspires me to wanna change a scenario slightly---she HATES when i do that). This roughly takes about a week.

Then the voices come into play.

The Voiceactresses/ors set up a time with the Sound/Voice Director (Michael Sinterniklaas, famous for tons of sound direction on tons of Animeigo's dubbed animes :Bubblegum, A.D. Police etc) to record the script. I usually attend each recording session to assist the Sound/Voice Director for story and character accuracy. (i wasn't there the last episode....). We've got a star studded cast (if you like anime dubbs) ...Jessica Calvello (known for her voice talents as Yuri, of the original Dirty Pair dubbs,additional voices on Evangelion, voicing Princess Minerva, Those who hunt Elves, Mink in DragonHalf, and tons etc) and Rachael Lillis,(Famous from her voice talents in the Pokemon movies 1,2 and the TV series playing as jessie and occasionally Pikachu and tons of others also) and a bunch of other talented individuals. this usually takes about a couple days.

Then comes the StoryBoards...

Once the voices are recorded, it then gets thrown onto a cd and tossed my way. This is where the storyboards come in. With voices at my disposal, i can then go forth, looking at the script and listening to particular voices and looking at the scenes to act out when and where they'll react in co-ordinance with the scenario in the episode. Before, i used to storyboard before i received voices and would wind up changing things because of the way a character sounded. I'd either make the action more extreme or less extreme. This also helps the layout stage when i'm composing keyframes for their reactions. but i'll get to that next response. I also do all the storyboarding. After i go over the boards with the writer, Sound/voice Director, animation director and the colorist, i then make copies for each so they all have reference. Our team works together well because we 1: all love anime
2: all feel the same way about trying to take flash to the next level
3: understand our own capabilities and eachothers
4: most importantly, we're all getting paid doin what we like ,and everyone realizes one part can't be done w/o the other. I can't do anything without my flash animators(just as important, my "optimizers") i can't get the story right w/o my writer and can get color,sound or amazing voicing talent's w/o those guys, so we all stick together. I'll get to the next part in my next response, this
novel's gettin' a lil big. sorry flashkit!

hit me back soon man!
LeSean

Naldoman
08-01-2000, 09:47 PM
LeSean, welcome to FlashKit, and the Anime BB.

I really appreciate your post and overall description of how your production team works to create an episode. Many members of this board are like you and have loved and admired works of anime for many years, dreaming of what it would be like to produce their own stories.

We are fortunate now that we can use FLASH to realize our dream (even if it is only for FUN). This is fantastic, that a single person or a small team can produce great stories and toons with a set of PC applications, rather than having to pay for thousands of dollars worth of production equipment, office space, personnel and very expensive rendering software.

Again, I know you will have a very attentive and curious audience for your production notes ( and annecdotes ) about doing anime for the web!

I know one thing which stands out is the quality of your audio track, music cues, voice-acting, and sound effects. Essentially, you have an audio story that's very complete, as a radio drama. I would like to hear any comments or insights you have on this aspect of production, since the one-man producers (like me) among us will not have a audio crew to back them up.

Thanks again!

Flashkit
08-01-2000, 10:11 PM
Yes indeed, a very warm welcome onboard!

A section that I would like to set up here eventually is a stock library of backgrounds, animations, characters, music etc etc so that the one man production teams can have a go!

Battleseed if you ever have any source files you can donate that would be amazing, we also have a a high traffic arcade that we can use to promote and show anime creations in as well!

Anyways, keep up the great work, its an honour to have you on this site, thanks for taking part!

shockanime
08-01-2000, 10:22 PM
You know I had to invite you Battleseed, You got your
Web Anime movie publish before I did. hehe;)

Thanks for filling me and all the others on the progress,
I'm hoping you'll help inspire more people to get in this
type of work (Anime and Shockwave) as well. I can't wait to
Next episode :)

Yep, doing this solo is going to take me longer
than I've planned...

Oh, well back to work.

fierystars
08-01-2000, 10:34 PM
sugoi Battleseed!!!!!

I really thank you for showing the process your team goes through to create an anime series. It's a lot of hardwork, but the result is very very rewarding :) I think it's awesome, and i'm sure many other people feel the same too :)

i'm starting an anime cartoon too...except like shockanime, i'm the only one working on it...my friend writes everything up, she's doing the manga work, i'm doing the anime work...we hope to get an episode out sometime before we die...hehehe :D

welcome to the anime board ^_^ i'm soooo happy you can be here :)

armadillo88
08-02-2000, 10:41 AM
feiry: how can u find the time to do that crap when your allready pushing for time on everything else. your really crazy.......

oh yeah. welcome battleseed. hit me with your best anime movies

Reen
08-02-2000, 10:53 AM
Hi Battleseed

wow itīs cool to get an insight on how the basics are itīs cool thank you

armadillo88
08-02-2000, 11:10 AM
thats intresting. you gotta alotta famous voice actors there. must pay them big $...

Battleseed
08-02-2000, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by armadillo88
thats intresting. you gotta alotta famous voice actors there. must pay them big $...

Amardillo,

Hey man!! actually, i got lucky with the voice actors as my Sound/Voice Director knows TONS of anime actors and actresses. He worked at Animeigo and knows the prez of the company and all, and besides, you'd be surprised how small the voice acting community for anime is. As far as big bucks, go, i don't wanna post numbers, it is expensive paying for all my voice actors, but you'd be surprised as well how anime dubbing gigs not as glamourous as it's perceived...

On to the other guys, and just for the record, i'll try and answer a number of questions posted so, again flashkit, i apologize if i post these insanely loong replies( 'sides' i still owe shockanime the rest of that 2-page e-mail,ha!)

here we go..

Reen: No prob man, the "flash anime" community's small, we've gotta share information and build upon it more...

Fierystars: I'll try and help you guys out as much as time permits( my co-executive producer will kill me, i've gotta finish storyboards on episode 5 today!ha!). The one thing i have to say about doing it yourself is that YOU( shockanime,fierystars,etc) ,as you know, determine the outcome. All decisions begin and end with you. It gets more difficult when you involve others...especially if everyone doesn't see your goal. EVERYONE must see the goal. Although our team is small compared to other huge flash productions (stanlee media, etc), we have a small tightly knit team of cats who ALL see the GOAL. I'm not all too new to flash animation as i also helped pioneer this new "flash animated series" phenom, as the main illustrator for showtime's "whirlgirl" which was the first published flash animated series, which i started back in 98' as main illustrator and storyboard artist. I just left whirlgirl in March to start Battleseed. The reason why i bring this up is because it was there at http://www.Show.com that i learned that not everyone see's The GOAL that you have, and that it is very RARE that you find that a handfull of people will all push towards your goal. Doing it yourself, you don't have to really comprimise. When you involve others, only does it truly get complicated, and you have to weigh the inevitable balance of "quality vs. quantity". i'm an artist, so i'll easily BLOW every single deadline given to me in the name of quality. but, if you're in this business, and you're trying to draw an audience, with a SERIES, you have to at some point draw the line, and get the eps done. I'm conctantly struggling with the tug-of-war with the artist(me) and the "suits" (bigwigs upstairs) to keep the two at an even level. Battleseed could run at 34 frames a sec, were it up to me...but, you have to look at the big picture (IF you're trying to do a flash series online). if you don't, it'll be the greatest thing nobody ever saw...becuase you're taking your time, and not meeting your deadlines I hope i didn't talk you guy's ears off, ha! i'll post some more stuff later and get to everyone's questions! thanks for letting me speak and i'm glad somethin' like this is happenin' I'll keep you guys posted!!

as far as donating art work and conceptual sketches, i'm all for that (i'll have to work out the legal issues first though, as battleseed is a licensed trademark of http://www.ubo.net)

but in the mean time, check some of my doodle's in the "creator's doodle" and "the playas" section of battleseed at http://www.othervision.com lemme know what y'all think!
hit ya back later today!Peace!

LeSean-

Battleseed
08-02-2000, 02:36 PM
Hey, back again.

On to the other questions:

you ready shockanime?

After the storyboards are done, (which, i apologize for not adding inmy last post, takes me about a week)comes the obviously tougher part of the process: Layouts.

When i'm doing layouts, I don't always start at the beginning of the episode. it's rare that i start from the first scene because i
sometimes am blessed with the ability to "recycle" images. Recycling, meaning using an illustration or shot or background even, again. This is a clever technique to a:save you time
b:save you file size, especially when you are repeating symbols. I always tend to go overboard when i produce scenes because of high bandwidth and lowbandwidth versions. Remember, it's always better to do the best job and fill it up and strip it down, then to do a little, and then have to add on more. so actually, episode 1 was an extremely stripped down version of it's original so that people with normal computers could watch it. I only consider file sile of my episodes to shrink loading time. Not everybody likes to wait, which is still a sad truth (i don't mind waiting, i've experienced horrible loading on my game systems all the time) This is essential so that people can get to the episodes faster. As far as i'm concerned, I don't particularly care about load times, but the "suits" do, as they have to market a consistent property. Actually, file size only affects wether you're willing to sit through load times. It's really about "Optimization" which, i'll get into later, and is the LAST part of the process for us( you can optimize as you compose as an option, but it becomes too teadius for us) . File size has nothing to do with your computer's processor. once the episode's loaded, if you've got a relatively good processor speed, you're computer can hack it. Remember, filesize doesn't matter if you're willing to wait for loads. it's your processor speed (which is why some people can watch low res versions at high speed.), whew! the file issue is just somethin' to think about when composing your scenes. It makes you see a bigger picture.
so......heh...

Recycling, benefits the creator by the two ways, lettered above. I start out by re-drawing the storyboards. I tend to have a problem with lightboxing (a habit from my earlier comcbook illustration days) my small thumbnails or storysketches because i don't feel like i'm getting the same energy in that particular pose when i trace it. it's like it somehow loses it's original "energy" to me. i'm a very spontanieous illustrator and like to hit the page with new energy in my lines as often as possible. I only lightbox when i absolutely need to (ususally because of time restraints). I work out the rough key animations and frames in non-photo blue pencil( Sanford Prismacolor non-photo blue, the one w/o the eraser). after i'm done laying out the scenes, i then begin clean-up with a good 'ol number 2 pencil( the ones WITH the eraser ,heh). Since my episodes sometimes turn out to be about five minutes in length(damn!) , some episodes have up to 80 scenes!!! and that's NOT including seperate backgrounds AND keyframe animations. A Lot of work for one guy, but, i'll say i'm an extremely fast illustrator. Working onflash animated cartoons for the past three years helped that, (plus two years of animation courses at SVA). This usually takes about a week and a half.

Once the layouts are done, i hand them off to the scanners, (which are done ,most of the time, by our interns) which is another extremely important process.

Scanning: Since there are so many illustrations to scan (sometimes over 100 illustrations), it is extremely important that the scanners have a copy of the storyboards for that episode handy so they are typing in the right illusrtation # so that they go into the correct scene folders. Sometimes, i change an angle from storyboard to layout (they hate me for that too, heh,hee) at the last minute because it makes more sense to me during the layout process. this takes me about another week and a half.

Once all the scans are in, ..oh! and we save our images at 72 dpi. (had to add that) Once all the scans are saved in their correct folders, we then hand the discs (zip format mac/PC)
off to be digitally inked.

Inks. We originally inked in the flash progam, but i hate the flash inking tool, and preferred ABOBE ILLUSTRATOR'S because of the amazing control that you have vs. the flash ink tool. why? you say? 2 words :BEZIER CURVE tool,(which, i heard at flash forward was a new feature in flash5! yay!!) adobe illustrator's ink tool allows for perfect curves as apposed to drawing it manualy on your wacom or (even worse) a mouse(yikes!). and the line weight we use is .75 stroke for our outlines and .05 for our cast shadow lines, which, by the way, for shadows, i DRAW in EVERY drawing when doing layouts because i'm composing where my light sources are in the
storyboards. plus with the shadows already colored in, as you'll see in the "creator's doodles" section of battleseed. check out http://www.othervision.com to see some of the final character layout designs and know what i'm talkin' 'bout, it helps the inkers and colorists so they don't have to create a light source. We all know how detailed anime is with it's "2 toned coloring" style. So it saves time with me eliminating the process for them. inking is ususally done by the flashanimation director and additional flash help. It's a lot of work, because battleseed rarely Ever has reused poses and the animation style is ALL keyframes. once and a while, we cut and paste. This takes about close to a week.

Once the inks are done, we hand them off to our extraordinarily talented colorist (who'll start coloring from episode 2 of battleseed coming up this friday!), to blow us away and bring a new depth to my line work. to also see for yourself, check ot "the playas" section of battleseed and you'll see the rich new color palette. those are ACTUAL flash colors!! i don't know how this guy does it, and he doesn't draw from other colors pallettes either, they are all created from the flashcolor pallette! if you guys are interested, i'll try and bring him on here to explain how he does it. Anyway, this coloring process takes about a week.

Once the colors are done, we then toss it off to the flash animatin director for animating.

I'll get to that soon, but hit me back guys, coments, questions, this flash animation thing shouldn't be treated as if it's some new, untouchable medium that we shouldn't be cluing you in on how we do it. this isn't Disney, this is a $400 program and cats are doing this out of their houses!! i say let's share the wealth, keep me posted. Enough for ya shock anime?heh, take it easy bro!!
post you guys soon!!

LeSean-

PS: Naldoman, i'll get to the sound and voic issue real soon!

CNO
08-02-2000, 02:48 PM
Wow.
A very in-depth look at Flash animation and the animation process in general, battleseed. Thanks.
(An SVA grad? When did you go? I'm currently finishing out my last year of Pratt :D)

Naldoman
08-02-2000, 04:45 PM
Great posts, LeSean! I hope you don't mind that I'm printing them for future reference and excuses to bang my head against the wall.

Let's me check my "to do" list --->> Don't forget to hire:

-production manager
-sound crew
-voice actors
-script supervisor
-colorist
-inker
-animators
-rent some servers to store works in progress

Ok, the BIG question tugging at the back of my mind like the hangman's noose: HOW IS THIS PAID FOR?

Okay, everyone has salaries, cool. But where's the revenue coming from? I don't see any adverts on the site, so I'm wondering are the 'toons funded with revenues from the other sites run by UBO?

BIG question #2 --- For the geek in all of us:

When will the episode compilations be available on CD/DVD?
I see an interactive disc that could hold lots of entertainment---10 eps. each of your five series, plus some pre-production notes and art. VERY ATTRACTIVE. Or do you plan to let the stories run their course and release each on a separate disc?

Am I trying to peek behind the wizard's curtain too much?

shockanime
08-02-2000, 05:45 PM
Yep, you told me about everything I wanted to hear.
I use most of the same techniques as well. only solo
But Naldoman is right, How are your episodes being funded ,how is othervision making any revenue without
banners and without offering any services?

I'm curious too. Because I'd love to take thoses Banner
ads off my site if there a better way to make income.;)

Thanks again for the info.

By the way Battleseed, did you get the movie I sent?:)

fierystars
08-02-2000, 07:03 PM
i hope u dont mind me printing this out too...this just might be my future career...along with all the other stuff i want to do ^_^

Battleseed
08-02-2000, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Naldoman
Great posts, LeSean! I hope you don't mind that I'm printing them for future reference and excuses to bang my head against the wall.

Let's me check my "to do" list --->> Don't forget to hire:

-production manager
-sound crew
-voice actors
-script supervisor
-colorist
-inker
-animators
-rent some servers to store works in progress

Ok, the BIG question tugging at the back of my mind like the hangman's noose: HOW IS THIS PAID FOR?

Okay, everyone has salaries, cool. But where's the revenue coming from? I don't see any adverts on the site, so I'm wondering are the 'toons funded with revenues from the other sites run by UBO?

BIG question #2 --- For the geek in all of us:

When will the episode compilations be available on CD/DVD?
I see an interactive disc that could hold lots of entertainment---10 eps. each of your five series, plus some pre-production notes and art. VERY ATTRACTIVE. Or do you plan to let the stories run their course and release each on a separate disc?

Am I trying to peek behind the wizard's curtain too much?

Naldoman,

in answer to your last question: nope. you kinda need to know what's the ins and outs of how certain things are done. i can't really get too deep into it but to say that our plans (battleseed inparticular) do ly in the area of dvd/cd format. which is one of the natural next steps. our main goal, however is to "pull a whirlgirl" maneuver and propell "offline" into the world of merchandising and television/direct to video areas. we've already got shockwave ,cartoon network,sci-fi and ADVfilms (for battleseed specifically interested in creating an OAV)interested when we created A buzz at the Animation magazine animation festival( see http://www.animag.com) check the calendar section. we came in first for best 3d animated short, and came in as finalists for some of our other animations. we are very NEW, so, our advertising campaign is just starting. we're already airing a movie trailer in the previews sections in select theaters playing with the x-men movie and the nutty professor, and a bunch of others... but it gets deeper than that. I can't get too into specifics as a lot of these things are still being worked out. our support comes from http://www.ubo.net. othervision is just a web channel existing within the world of ubo. as far as ads on the sites, we're currntly working out an ad space campaign online with Tamra (the main character of battleseed) and Coca Cola, which is huge. a bunch of other deals are in the works as well. As far as budget goes, One word: INVESTORS. and added support. and making the money back through advertising and offline products and merchandising to support our properties.-
Ubo's got MILLIONS of dollars to support us and from the way things may work out, battleseed and our other cartoons will cross over( hopefully) soon! Shockanime, i unfortunately didn't get your movie to open. is it pc formatted? i'll try it again on a pc. Now...my question is this: what are th positives and negatives of battleseed. I'm pretty much making this stuff for you, the viewer. any questions or comments you have on how we can improve or simply just suggestions, i'm totally open. we unfortunately don't have a real template and we're actually taking risks being the ones to spearhead this think on a large scale, so you guys can learn from our mistakes. It's hard work, and i'm really stoked hearing the responses from the people that count. You guys! Keep it locked for more posts and please, keep the questions comin', i'd like this to be a real forum of information and support! speak to ya soon!!!

Battleseed-

fierystars
08-02-2000, 07:51 PM
how many people do you have working on the animation? and how long does it take for an episode...i'm trying to figure out rite now...me working on animation alone=hours u take*the number of people on the team*4 (because of lack of experience...)

Battleseed
08-02-2000, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by fierystars
how many people do you have working on the animation? and how long does it take for an episode...i'm trying to figure out rite now...me working on animation alone=hours u take*the number of people on the team*4 (because of lack of experience...)

If you check back on my previous posts (page 1 under battleseed) i start to explain alil' bit by bit on what steps, generally, we take to produce an episode of battleseed, HEAVY emphasis on "an episode of battleseed", because there is no general amount or size as to what it takes to produce a series. i can only tell you what WE need to complete our episodes. I'm not sure what it takes to produce an episode from your story because i don't know it's inner workings. but, if you check
out naldoman's "to do"list, (page 1?)that pretty much helps you get started. I don't recommend wearing more than one hat if you can have someone fill the position. Basically, you need as many as it takes to fit the bill. also, check out the credits at the end of episode 1 of battleseed( the only sucky part is that you have to watch the entire episode to see them...we're working on creating a seperate button for credits, sorry.)it's tough right now to find capable flash people, especially in NYC since their's such a hi demand for them now. we're adding a "how we do..." section to the battleseed space this friday which will basically feature a full motion video of the team of battleseed with interviews and the process etc. the video is still being worked on so it won't be available this friday, but the space will be added this friday. actually, you guys are getting a more indepth version of that here in the community, as we'll have to "streamline" the explaination when we film. so, it's good that we're all here!
i'm gonna take off, as i'm currnetly writing a preliminary for episode 9 (the finale) so, i've gotta pack the 'ol laptop and head to the crib to brainstorm! hit me with more questions tonight, so's i can answer tomorrow! good luck on your projects!!!

LeSean-

P.S. if anyone has access to bootlegged import anime tapes,(with amaeture subtitles) check out the new "Street Fighter Zero" OAV. It's pretty phat, plus, it's animated in tradtional "BENGUS/CAPCOM ILLUSTRATIONS " style! Tomorrow everyone!

armadillo88
08-02-2000, 09:29 PM
thanks battleseed. time to hit the streets tonight and find it. hhehehehe

sir_g
08-03-2000, 01:24 AM
Whats-up everyone!! It's good to see that everyone likes Battleseed. Before I go on I should introduce myself. My name is Gerald Flannory a.k.a SIR_G and I'm the flash animator on Battleseed. For those of you intrested I graduated from Pratt Manhattan this past may with a two year associate degree in digital design and interactive media. I new LeSean for a couple of years now and I love anime just as much as he does(he loves it just a little more!). Anyway I'm currently studying animation and working in 3D studiomax R3 and will be starting in MaYa pretty soon. Well before I leave I just want to say again that I'm
happy to see such a good response from you all towards Battleseed and if you have any questions just post them up and I'll respond back to them as soon as possible. Oh and
shockanime the site's look'n real good and I'm looking foward to your movie! Till next time peace!

shockanime
08-03-2000, 05:21 AM
Thanks for joining Flash kit Anime sir G. It great to have
professionals here, to talk to and to help the beginners and the people just getting started. Thanks for the comments
on my site but once I finish my movie I'm going revamp it just a little....

Well I have a few questions for you sir g :

Since you do the flash animation , do you trace the lines of the characters that battleseed(Lesean) draws, and if you do how long does it take and what's the average size per frame.

Do you use a mouse or wacom tablet?

Do you prefer the cut and paste animation or frame by frame animation?

What exactly does your job require you to do?

okay that's all for now...

Reen
08-03-2000, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Battleseed
LeSean-

P.S. if anyone has access to bootlegged import anime tapes,(with amaeture subtitles) check out the new "Street Fighter Zero" OAV. It's pretty phat, plus, it's animated in tradtional "BENGUS/CAPCOM ILLUSTRATIONS " style! Tomorrow everyone! [/B]
yepp i saw them ... and youīre right phat is the main word for this

... how they cutet it is perfect the way the music and the angle of view fitīs in the story and the way how the story is told is great ... even i didnīt understand one word ... i tried to watch them all !
the thing i like most was when Ryu stood at the Beach and was training special power and Ken was fighting that weird Dude in the Cage .. the music run a cold shower down my back ...

sir_g
08-03-2000, 08:59 AM
First off the bat I prefer frame by frame animations instead
of the cut and paste method used by so many others. Second
I don't actually draw out the inbetween frames Lesean handles all the art work. We try to keep frame by frame animations to about three main keyframes. After I get the main keyframes I apply the basic squash and stretch technique mainly to anticipate and settle into the position. It's quite simple actually. A good rule of thumb
while applying squash and stretch to your graphic images in flash is to move your center point of your image to the bottom of your image that way can have the illlusion of weight when your image moves (shockanime you should try it on the red ball in your flash intro) this is good technique in flash and I try to use it as much as possible to make the animations look fluid. Now the inking process I basically have the images scanned in at 80dpi (to keep file size down, we can have over 100 images!) in Photoshop of course and saved as an eps document that way I can open the file up in Illustrator. From here I just use the pen tool to
lay down the points and curves traceing the image giving me a smooth curve every time. A good rule of thumb when working in Illustrator is not to have to man points in your line art because the file will be pretty big when you bring it into Flash. This process is no longer needed now because Flash 5 now has the beizeir curve system so now I can do the inking right in the flash environment! The line art once brought into flash are about 3k most this is without color of course. The animations will definently improve in the later episodes and we will incorporate 3D vectors to I mean after all how many of us have done anime before! Till
next post PEACE!
(oh and shockanime it takes about 4 days to ink the art work. Im talk'n 4 days staight nonstop to meet our deadlines that means no sleep AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

CNO
08-03-2000, 09:34 AM
Hey, Sir_G, welcome.
Good to see another Pratt person here (I'm finishing out my last year in the CGIM dept., as I mentioned in an earlier post).
I was just wondering - whereabouts in New York is the studio located, and how many shows are produced there (is it just you guys in that studio, or are all the shows produced there?)

shockanime
08-03-2000, 02:31 PM
Thanks sir G,

A lot people always say a lot things about my intro,

It's makes me laugh because it's so old and the animation

style that I use now it a mixture of frame by frame and cut
and paste .

I learn a lot since I've made that intro. I also learn from
some things that you and battleseed mention. Thanks for the advice
and info your on work. :) Very inspiration.

and 4 days no sleep huh.....
Try doing the whole episode by yourself and you
will truly know what its like not have sleep.;)

Battleseed
08-03-2000, 05:41 PM
hey guys!!

the new episodes are up a day early!! check out http://www.othervision.com when yoyu get the chance!

shockanime
08-03-2000, 06:25 PM
Whoa, Battleseed episode 2 looks great!!!
I notice the change in highquality to low quailty to keep the animation
up to speed due to the large amounts of detail.
Nice effects with the fade from background to foreground.
That's truly an amazing work of art you and your team has produced.
Can't wait to see more. And I know they will only get better as they come.

Glad to hear you seen my penciltest Genyu's Blade.
Yes it was PC formatted, sorry bout that.

But like I said in the email that was a really early
pencil test to show my musician friend, and it wasn't even
10% done. No necks, no shadows, etc., Since then I've added
more keyframes, more in depth animation and added a little
more speed. :)

It's really a lot of work for person alone,
But that will not stop me from doing my best.;)

Good job on Battleseed ep2. I'll be waiting for more.

Battleseed
08-03-2000, 08:09 PM
I was a Lil' nervous with the release of episode two because

A: The scenery COMPLETELY changes in visual contrast( i didn't wanna confuse the viewer with the change from ep1 to ep2)

B: We focus on Tamra for a bit (and in the next three episodes and no action kicks in yet).

C: Credits aren't added...unfortunately for today, the program didn't "call up" the credits file to play after the end of the episode. We'll fix that asap tomorrow.

D: A few veiwers were burnt that those Freaky lookin' Xeon guardsmen (the white creatures speaking in alien language) weren't more in the furure storyline.

But yeah, it turned out pretty well. Thanxalot man!!! again, it's good to hear that you enjoyed it!! The whole "girlfactor" is something i want to push and i feel that it's a lot tougher these days to do.

Sir G's gonna post some thoughts, suggestions and ideas on your pencil test. My only comment would be to try and ADD more shots to your story telling techniques. The camera seems to hold on longs shots of the character often. Try other visual techniques like "worm's eye viewpoints" (Sequential art terminology:an extreme camera angle, as if a WORM had a cam-corder looking up) specifically from when he descends INTO the subway, maybe we're looking at him (or the worm,heh,) from the bottom of the steps. Which would A: Call for some fun,creative challenges for you,
B: give a whole new dynamic of something as simple as walking down the stairs...now with that thought, think about what story you're trying to tell visually, and think of how important each movement/scene is. Basic rules of visual steps is to start off with a proper introduction. The city pan is BEAUTIFUL. But your main character didn't recieve the same respect intro-wise. you may have chose the shot of him walking into the subway because it was a complex shot (and semi birds-eye view angles ARE tough because anatomy,proportion and "for shortening" skills come into play)and you may have had to prove that it can be achieved, i don't know. but jsut remeber that that little box (or letter box) is ALL THE VIEWER HAS. unlike your normal vision, you can kinda see around you, even when you're lookin' forward. in flash(and movies even) you're limited to that damned BOX. so, it's important to make sure what ever's happenin happens for a reason. you'd be amazed at how much control we have over the viewer. we can make them anticipate........................................ ................................see? We sometimes as artists tend to forget about the subtlties because of anticipation to get to the "cool" part. EVERY shot can be "cool" if you simply just improvise.This all happens in the storyboard process. Take notes first. DRAWING IS THE LAST THING AN ANIMATOR SHOULD DO. Everything else must be planned first, and allow space for approvals (even yourself)NOTE: once you've learned flash fully and it's functions and more importantly, it's LIMITATIONS, then it is at that point that your only limitation , is your IMAGINATION. Remember: "Learn the rules, then BREAK THEM." it applies to any medium that requires an aesthetic>(i think, heh). did i go off? sorry dude! it's awesome though, i'm so jealous that you managed to pull that off ALONE. and it's not even DONE. sweet. Episod e3 will be up next week, keep it locked !!!hit me back on this response!!

stay cool!

LeSean-

shockanime
08-03-2000, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the comments on my pencil test. I agree with you
on some of the camera shots, they could have been done better,
but it's a work in progress. I'm like you guys kinda doing thing thru
trial and error since this kinda stuff really hasn't been
done before. I learned more as I finish. Hopefully next time I'll show
you something it will be more entertaining. :)

Oh well I gotta get back to work.

Battleseed
08-04-2000, 11:02 AM
Here's the last steps...

Ok. Now that all the scripts, recording, storyboards, layouts, clean-up, scanning, inking and coloring is done,
We hand everything off to Sir G (Gerald) , our flash animation director for raw animation.

Gerald can explain a more thorough and technical explaination than i can since i'm not actually controlling his fingers when he's working....

With storyboards in hand,he begins to set up all the scenes and place them in their time lines. Individual animations are done next. This takes about a 4 days to a week.

At this point, we begin to add the voices for the scenes in order, referring back to the scripts sometimes(i don't always write the full dialogue in the dialogue box on the storyboards.they hate me for that too!) We impliment the voices in the scenes for timing, so that when we hand it off to our Sound Designer(Michael Sinterniklaas), he has a set "blue print" to place sound effects in. this takes a week.

We then recieve the raw animated file back from Mike with sound fx included and Gerald goes in and does all the finishing touches( animated movie clips, effects etc.). we then give it back to Mike (occasionally) for last minute
tweeks.. we get it back, for lip synchs. this takes an extra day or so.

Once we get this done, we add the music.

We have a top quality music production house Urban Music Matrix(TrackXchange.com)producing the phat hip hop beats for Battleseed. They're doing well so far with implementing my approach of "Anime & Hip Hop". I feel it's an unessessary gap in entertainment that screams to be closed, since our hip hop culture is basically inspiring everything else. Those guys are tight and you'll hear more stuff as the episodes continue..

After all is done, ....optimizing comes in...which will determine wether a viewer sees your **** or not. If you've got an 8 meg file, forget it. Noone waits that long. You've gotta chop it done to reduce long load time. Optimizing is a ***** and any flash animator creating content to stream online will agree with me... After that everything is complete. we optimize the files for the low bandwidth versions which leaves us with two versions. Done! and then we sleep. heh, just so we could get up early enough to start the next episode!!! any comments, hit me back guys!!

fierystars
08-04-2000, 11:09 AM
How would you optimize and not loose too much quality?

fierystars
08-04-2000, 11:41 AM
i have another question. I'm making some music files right now that can't be looped. It's going to one long music file for an animation i'm doing, and i know for a fact that the file size is going to be HUGE...is there a to make it smaller without deforming it too much?

CNO
08-04-2000, 11:46 AM
That's a good question - what rate do you guys sample at, and do you do all of your compression outside of Flash and export sound as raw, or do you let Flash compress sound?
I've heard 22khz mono is fine for sound on the web, but it sometimes seems a little choppy to me.

(Watch, now we'll have LeSean convincing the sound production guy to become a Flashkit member and post regularly. ;))

Battleseed
08-04-2000, 02:22 PM
I'm not Really sure what programs mike uses, (it would be IDEAL to have him post on this, ha!!)but if my memory serves me correctly, he uses a program called VEGAS PRO.
i'M not a sound man, but i hear it's VERY user friendly for sound effects etc, plus it might have a sound compression program within it which will probably answer your question of wether it's compressed in or out of Flash. As far as music loops and quality goes, Gerald can answer that, since he loops and compresses most of the sound fx and ALL of the music.....

CNO
08-04-2000, 03:54 PM
Yeah, I've heard of Vegas Pro. Made by SoundForge, if I'm not mistaken. I'll look into it and await Gerald's response.
Thanks,

Tonatiuh
08-05-2000, 03:27 AM
All that we can do with flash, I'm a newbie with it but I hope I could do something that gorgeous like You, someday.

Greetings from México for all of you Anime-Manga addicts.

Please if I could help you in any way just send me an e-mail

Bye.

God Bless You.

Naldoman
08-11-2000, 10:30 PM
Just wanted to say again that I'm enjoying the content at Othervision.com and look forward to more notes on its production.

I thought the characterization and voices in episode 2 were extremely well done.

I'm wondering if there may be any plans for a more "soap opera" kind of story in the future. The stories I've seen so far have all erupted in MAJOR VIOLENCE and BLOODLETTING, with with the small deviation of Bruce Flea, which was just getting into it at the end of ep. 2.
(my stories feature the same, sheesh..)

Still good work all around, and I'm hoping it sticks around.

shockanime
08-11-2000, 10:37 PM
Soap Opera? whoa.....

Battleseed
08-12-2000, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Naldoman
Just wanted to say again that I'm enjoying the content at Othervision.com and look forward to more notes on its production.

I thought the characterization and voices in episode 2 were extremely well done.

I'm wondering if there may be any plans for a more "soap opera" kind of story in the future. The stories I've seen so far have all erupted in MAJOR VIOLENCE and BLOODLETTING, with with the small deviation of Bruce Flea, which was just getting into it at the end of ep. 2.
(my stories feature the same, sheesh..)

Still good work all around, and I'm hoping it sticks around.

Thanx a lot on your comments! I was really nervous about episode 2 of battleseed next to the other content on the site (cartoons specifically) because of the sudden slowdown in pacing. episode 1 was a action prologue, now that Tamra is introduced, things won't pick up 'till the next couple episodes...so i feel you on the whole "Soap Opera" story deal...there's a little of that in Battleseed as well and you'll see in the next couple 'o episodes what i'm talking about. But hey, that's what happens when your 10-12 flash episodes all take place in one day... Plus, Sir "G" and I have been strapped to the tables and monitors producing episodes 3-5 so we haven't been able to post. but still post up comments and questions!! we'll still be pumped to answer any & all questions and respond to posts! Sir "G" want's to get into explaining flash animating and OPtimizing, It's just that i got him on "lock down" with the episodes (mwahahahahaha!!!)! he'll be posting soon though,

Thanx alot, and look for episode 3 next week!

TwoPossums
08-16-2000, 04:21 PM
Man what a cool show. This one is duking it out with Joe Paradise in my mind for top dog. Very geetchie-keen.

As far as the soap opera aspect goes I like that about the show. SO many of the Webasodes that you see degenerate into blood, guts, off colour jokes and sex. And most of that is badly done. I love good fight but no reason that so many have to be so sophmoric. Ok off the soap box and onto some questions.

What frame rate are you using? You mentioned that you would work at 34 fps if you could (I agree with you there) but the suits don't agree with that. Now I'm sure that the bigwigs have done some sort of study/survey of what the optimal fps is and how long the casual viewer is willing to wait. I was wondering what those numbers are. They'd be nice to keep in mind while creating.

Also what is the general size of the movie when it is published to the web. I like the length and animation of your movies and would like to shoot for something in that area as I move into this. Of course I know a tiny change in the animation can change this, and new background or 3 more Keyframes or whatever but I'm just looking for a general ballpark sort-a-thing.

I noticed that the line weight does not change in the movie. Is this a style choice in keeping with your anime influinces or is this something that is too time consuming,hard or impossible to do on the computer. I have worked hard in learning traditional animation and this is something that is part of my style and to it was beaten into me (oh the beatings...ohhhhhhh)

You also mentioned the lack of qualified individuals in NY. What exactly is qualified? I have a portfolio of drawings and animation experience (traditional) and am learning flash (read in I haven't created a great flash portfolio yet) and would like to break into this new field. Some advice on that would be great.

Hmmmm. I guess that is everything. Keep the episodes comming. Love 'em. As Monet would say, its on the hook!

Cheers
TwoPossums

TwoPossums
08-16-2000, 04:55 PM
Man forgot one question. Sorry.

About keyframes. I think you mentioned something about that. I guess I just need claifification. Is the animation all keyframes or do you use Flash's tweening ability. Draw fram 1 and 5 and let flash draw the others or do you draw 1, 3 and 5 or whatever. I guess depending on the speed of the action you use a diff' amount of keyframes per second. Be interested to hear you go a little more in depth about that. I understand the basics for keyframes in traditional animation but I'm unsure how these transfer to online animating.

TwoPossums

Battleseed
08-16-2000, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by TwoPossums
Man what a cool show. This one is duking it out with Joe Paradise in my mind for top dog. Very geetchie-keen.

As far as the soap opera aspect goes I like that about the show. SO many of the Webasodes that you see degenerate into blood, guts, off colour jokes and sex. And most of that is badly done. I love good fight but no reason that so many have to be so sophmoric. Ok off the soap box and onto some questions.

What frame rate are you using? You mentioned that you would work at 34 fps if you could (I agree with you there) but the suits don't agree with that. Now I'm sure that the bigwigs have done some sort of study/survey of what the optimal fps is and how long the casual viewer is willing to wait. I was wondering what those numbers are. They'd be nice to keep in mind while creating.

Also what is the general size of the movie when it is published to the web. I like the length and animation of your movies and would like to shoot for something in that area as I move into this. Of course I know a tiny change in the animation can change this, and new background or 3 more Keyframes or whatever but I'm just looking for a general ballpark sort-a-thing.

I noticed that the line weight does not change in the movie. Is this a style choice in keeping with your anime influinces or is this something that is too time consuming,hard or impossible to do on the computer. I have worked hard in learning traditional animation and this is something that is part of my style and to it was beaten into me (oh the beatings...ohhhhhhh)

You also mentioned the lack of qualified individuals in NY. What exactly is qualified? I have a portfolio of drawings and animation experience (traditional) and am learning flash (read in I haven't created a great flash portfolio yet) and would like to break into this new field. Some advice on that would be great.

Hmmmm. I guess that is everything. Keep the episodes comming. Love 'em. As Monet would say, its on the hook!

Cheers
TwoPossums

Hey Two,

Whassup! Man, thanks for the compliment, Joe Paradise, in my opinion is the best out there right now. The style, art direction, sound, it's just the best. I watch it everyweek for new eps.

Just wanted to say what's up to everybody at art&anime (shockanime, Naldo, CNO,flashkit, fiery, etc) i've been strapped to the drafting table putting episodes together and dealing with connections with mag interviews,sites, and such, so i haven't been posting regularly. but i'm not dead yet.

As far as your questions and suggestions go two, thanks, i really took a gamble with that and i feel the exact same way about the violence and side jokes used in flash. i really believe (like Joe paradise) that you can create a story with episodes worth tuning back to. It's just my topic is more mainstreamed and targeted towards young teens. We'll see what happens, but don't fret, there's tons of action in the episodes to come.
so the fella will get their share as well (wait till you see Bengus in action!!).

To answer your question, 12 fps is our rate of movement for an episode of Battleseed. When i mentioned siuts and 34fps, i meant how much time it would take for me to put out the version i desire, vs. the time we need to stay on schedule given our current resources. If i did 34fps, then time would come into play, extending of episodes, timing and all those little things and such would enter the arena, allowing us to take a double look on production. Since we're bi weekly, we have to come up with a credible model for producing content that's consistent and time efficient.

Nope. there are no "numbers", there's "file size." proper "optimization" of the episode brings down the file size and determines how long it takes to download(if you care about loading time). i mentioned this before, but filesize means nothing if you're willing to wait. it's about processor speed. I'd rather wait for good stuff than have it stream and look chopped up (real player,yikes!). If you have a slow processor, then it'll take twice as long to load. but once it's loaded, you're in. we try to keep our file size down to 1.5 to 1.7 (low bandwidth) high bandwidth version(dsl/t1) it's all there if you have that connection.

We optimize our high bandwidth versions for those with 28/56k connections.For a full Battleseed experience, check it on a DSL/T1 you'll notice more gradients and motion blur effects.

General size is 3-5 minutes long, some times longer. episode one was 6 1/2 minutes long. episode two was 3 1/2 (i think) minutes. The time varies. It depends on how i feel and how much story i wanna tell, but we try to stay within that ballpark, 3-5 minutes.

The line weight. yes, in homage to anime, i keep all line weights the same. And, it brings out the color more and the key frames look more consistent, it looks choppy whaen you and "thick and thin" line quality because the lines aren't consistent between poses. Plus, i want to define weight by COLOR , not by LINE QUALITY. it's an accquired tatse. It's not hard because we ink in Adobe Illustrator use the"BEZIER CURVE"(did i spell it right?) which allows for perfect curves and circles. plus, the ink tool has much more control than the flash program ...to me anyways. But not to fret, as i mentioned before, Flash 5 has a bezier curve option which changes that (yay!).

When i said qualified, i meant "back end" people. people who know how to program scripting in flash and optimizing, which is an extremely time consuming process. We're always looking for new talent as we will be in need of traditional and flash animation experience come fall. for you and anyone else who feel they have experience and would like to have their stuff on file, go to http://www.othervsion.com, look up "about ov" and click on"contact us". head staright to "content creators" and post your info there, addresses, websites, etc. Thanxalot, and keep a look out for updates next week.

Stay cool!!! Keep the questions and comments comin'!!!

Battleseed
08-16-2000, 09:26 PM
Man forgot one question. Sorry.

About keyframes. I think you mentioned something about that. I guess I just need claifification. Is the animation all keyframes or do you use Flash's tweening ability. Draw fram 1 and 5 and let flash draw the others or do you draw 1, 3 and 5 or whatever. I guess depending on the speed of the action you use a diff' amount of keyframes per second. Be interested to hear you go a little more in depth about that. I understand the basics for keyframes in traditional animation but I'm unsure how these transfer to online animating.

TwoPossums

Two,

All keyframes are traditionally done by me. as far as tweening, you'll see a couple in there, (Mr Winston adjusting his glasses) Nal, close up of her just before she opens her eyes in the begining ( we stretch her a pinch, as we pull in)
Yup, depending on the speed of the action, we use a diff' amount of frames per sec. Translating it to flash is tricky at first, but not hard, once you understand the program, everything else sorta falls into place. hit me back on your response, and thanx for the interest! Peace!

LeSean-

Battleseed
08-22-2000, 12:33 PM
Keep your monitors tuned for Battleseed: episode 3. NEW EPISODE UP THIS THURSDAY.
Just typing in real quick to say whassup to every member at Flashkit art&anime( cno,naldo,shockanime,flashkit,reen,twopossums,feir y,and others who i forgot) I hope all of your projects are goin' well! I've been veiwing, i just haven't posted. I'm strapped to the drafting table "ball & chain" style. Good news on the Battleseed front: Othervision & Scifichannel.com are in near signing of Battleseed being broadcasted on their site! other offline media possibilities are in negotiation as well. Cool things are happenin'! keep a look out. Also, keep a lookout at shockwave.com for the premiering of Heather Hunter:Bullet Proof Diva from Othervision, airing on Shockwave as well.
I'll keep you guys posted for more info. Othervsion Animation Dept is looking for new Talent/interns!!! Battleseed, Bruce Flea, Indieplanet & heather hunter and other properties are requesting Talent. send in your portfolios (copies, no originals,please) to

Urban Box Office Network
37 West 17 street. 7 flr
New york ,Ny 10011

Good Luck! I'll buzz soon!
LeSean-

TwoPossums
08-22-2000, 12:42 PM
What would you suggest that we put in this portfolio? Like I have a good portfolio for tradition animation. Life drawings, quick schetches and such but prescious little Flash stuff as I have just started learning. But I am a sponge and want to learn (one of the reasons I'm on this site).

TwoPossums

Battleseed
08-22-2000, 12:56 PM
What would you suggest that we put in this portfolio? Like I have a good portfolio for tradition animation. Life drawings, quick schetches and such but prescious little Flash stuff as I have just started learning. But I am a sponge and want to learn (one of the reasons I'm on this site).

TwoPossums

All of the above you mentioned would be great. Plus, if you have flash FLA'S on a disc or SWFS on a disc to toss, that would help as well. This goes for EVERYONE. if you are interested by all means, I can't promise a job, but having yourself on file will not hurt either....As far as battleseed goes, I 'll be looking at the entries so don't worry about a suit looking at your stuff, it'll just be a tall 24 year old in air max sneakers & jeans with a THUNDERCAT T-SHIRT lookin' at it, (tee,hee!)!

Good luck!
LeSean-
Good luck, and thanx for responding Two!

Battleseed
09-05-2000, 03:20 PM
Just a reminder once more, Battleseed episode 4 will be live this thursday, lemme know what you guys think... so sorry for this shameless plugging of content...just don't want you guys to miss out..

Thanxalot,

LeSean-

armadillo88
09-06-2000, 03:30 PM
hey dont worry man. im sure itll be cool. and what this. i lil late on this conversation but u hiring? dang. got to get in on this.....

taiso
09-06-2000, 11:42 PM
BattleSeed..

First let me say, great work.
you're accomplishing things I didn't even think were possible and has helped to reevaluate the animation that me and my colleagues are trying to do.

My question is,
What software are you using to paint with?
Is it all done within flash or is it some insanely expensive piece of unattainable equipment.

Keep up the good work!

Peace

"As we look into the darkness of the void...
Quiet..
Quiet.."

armadillo88
09-06-2000, 11:58 PM
what exactly does taht mean? as we look into the darkness of the void. quiet quiet? sounds......... kinky! :D

CNO
09-07-2000, 12:14 AM
LeSean mentioned eariler in this thread that all the color is done in Flash (by a guy who does deserve mondo credit!).

Can't wait to see ep. 4!

Once the inks are done, we hand them off to our extraordinarily talented colorist (who'll start coloring from episode 2 of battleseed coming up this friday!), to blow us away and bring a new depth to my line work. to also see for yourself, check ot "the playas" section of battleseed and you'll see the rich new color palette. those are ACTUAL flash colors!! i don't know how this guy does it, and he doesn't draw from other colors pallettes either, they are all created from the flashcolor pallette! if you guys are interested, i'll try and bring him on here to explain how he does it. Anyway, this coloring process takes about a week.

LeSean-

Battleseed
09-07-2000, 02:48 PM
Taiso,

Hey thanks for the compliments! I'm glad your diggin' what i'm tryin to do! There's tons more fun stuff to come!!!!!
Like armadillo posted, the colors are all done in flash. Mario Barrazza (as shown in the ending credits from episode 2 on up) is to me, hands down, the best flash colorist i've seen in my four years of working in this medium. He pretty much took the existing 200-something flash colors available and literally 3x it to about 600 hundred. enabeling us to do all sorts of color senses, and atmosphere with out using layers (or a lot of gradients) to give us a rich and original palette that can't be duplicated. Putting the look of Battleseed in its own category. He's really something.
I'll try to get him to post regularly when i free him from his cage (mwahahahahaha!), heh! But really, there's a lot of coolness comin' up in the next episodes.

We're also going to "recolor" the first 3 installments of Battleseed located in the archives section(button below the play button on the site in the battleseed section) which are the Trailer, episode"0" and episode"1" so that the series flows seemlessly.

The next exciting thing i'm happy to announce is that negotiations with scifi channel.com are working in development for the anticipated (can you believe anticipated? we're not even in our 4th episode yet!)BATTLESEED: THE MOVIE which will be available shortly after the end of the first story arc. The soundtrack will follow shortly. We'll basically be combining all 10-12 flash animated episodes into one 90 minute flash movie! We'll be editing and adding stuff to it to make it flow smoother. Battleseed will be one of the first (gotta give props to shockanime, his'll be done before mine, can't wait,heh,heh!) flash animated movies available on the web!
available in lowbandwidth (56k) and highbandwidth(dsl/t1) in early 2001!!! keep a lookout people!!

SECOND STORY ARC:
No plans for a second story arc. there's no demands yet, but if people are still interested in what happens with our reluctant heroine Tamra, her girl, Monet, Nal & and the painin the butt Bengus, then that'll be the deciding factor.
I hope so.

hit me back with any questions Taiso!!! but check out my earlier posts on how we put an episode together in this thread first, some of your questions may be answered already!!

good luck on all your projects everyone!!

Best,

LeSean:)

shockanime
09-07-2000, 04:46 PM
Nope Shockanime will not be finish before you Battleseed
I just got flash 5 and It has delayed me a little, So I will do my in webisodes until I find out all the limitations
of this program. I had to do some editing to Genyu's blade
because the file size was nearly 10 megs due to all the
animation I put it in. So much work.....

Oh by the way if your colorist get the new flash 5 I'm sure
he'll love the new color swatches. :)

armadillo88
09-07-2000, 05:15 PM
wow. a movie. so cool. damn how did this thing get so big so fast? musta been us flashers. yeah. yawn. need sleep.......

Naldoman
09-19-2000, 03:30 AM
Just wanted to say I'm still going to Othervision every Friday to check out new episodes, and I'm enjoying the content.

The Hip Hop Quiz was pretty tough!! My game was lame!

Battleseed
09-19-2000, 01:20 PM
That's great i'm glad we're still able to keep you locked to the site!! but guess what? in 2 months you'll also be able to catch battleseed on http://www.Scifi.com as well as on air promotions on the Scifi Channel!!! exciting or what??

More info on the Battleseed/Scifi channel deal later...

BATTLESEED EPISODE: 5 "THE ENCOUNTER" AIRS THIS WEEK!!
I wanted to say thanks flashkit for staying interested in battleseed! i LOVE this forum and totally respect you guys opinions because american/anime influenced works are so hard to do here in the states!! You guys could easily just stick with the REAL anime, but you choose to dig what i'm doin as well, and for that, i'm greatful!! hope you like this week's episode, the story begins to take a turn starting with this episode....

LeSean-

fierystars
09-20-2000, 12:34 AM
BattleSeed is growing...pretty soon, there's gonna be battle seed merchandise selling everywhere :) I hope it's gonna be on scifi channel soon...that way, i can record it and watch it...instead of waiting for it to load on a 28.8 modem....:)

Battleseed
09-23-2000, 01:47 PM
Episode 5 of Battleseed is up!

check it out, lemme know what you think!

Best, LeSean Thomas.

Battleseed
09-23-2000, 02:36 PM
Episode 5 of Battleseed is up!

check it out, lemme know what you think!

Best, LeSean Thomas.

Sorry, for those who haven't seen battleseed before, you can veiw it at http://www.othervision.com

episode 5 is up, lemme know what you think!

shockanime
09-23-2000, 04:42 PM
Battleseed Those episodes are looking great. That background
art is just amazing, and I love the colors. It seems you and
your team are getting better and better. Keep up the great work.
Hopefully I'll have something to show you soon. :)
I notice a lot anime and capcom characters popup thru out
your episodes, that's cool !

TiefighT
09-23-2000, 05:14 PM
These just keep getting better and better :).

I have to admit that the first episode didn't appeal to me that much (great artwork,animation,etc., just wasen't really my "syle"). But with each episode I am getting more and more engrosed :)

I would deffinately have to put the latest episode at the top of my "cool web-animations" list, I can't wait for next week!

Love your work :D

Battleseed
09-25-2000, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys! Hearing this from you all is an extreme compliment. I can't tell you how good it feels to see the responses, positive, OR negative. It shows that people are watching it. The backgrounds were surprisingly rushed (we launched a day late this week)The The flying car sequences where of course composed in 3d Studio Max and imported into Flash with Vector 3d, exactly the same as episode 2 (we even recycled some of the same cars, just changed the colors). There were some timing issues that i wanted to touch up on, but we were behind schedule so we minimized the attention to certain details and just ran. Overall, it turned out to be a successful episode. I wanted to show the world that Tamra was in and still remain within the same atmosphere and sunlight that creeped throught the windows in her school back in episodes 2,3 & 4. I'm glad people are enjoying Battleseed. Shockanime, Your footer is amazing. If those are clips from your project, i can't wait 'till it drops. I'll keep a look out. I'm assuming you used roto-scoping for your action sequence. will all of your sequences run that way, or are you tweening as well? Plus, is that flash footer composed in flash 5? Pretty phat! We haven't used flash 5 yet because we wanna wait 'till there's more availability and penetration of flash 5 in most home across the states. Believe me, i'm dyin' to play with it for Battleseed myself. Looks like you're havin' fun though. Keep up the awesome work! We just finished our full video Battleseed: Behind the Scenes interviews. They'll be up on the site by mid October. Interviews with me LeSean Thomas(Creator, Artist, Writer, Execututive producer), Gerald "Sir G" Flannory(Flash Animation Director), Mike Sinterniklaas(Voice/Sound Director), the popular Jessica Calvello(Voice actress for Monet Tinsel, plus TONS of anime, such as Dragon Half, Compiler, Evangalion, Minerva, Yuri, of the original Dirty Pair, etc) And rising talent Onika Maraj (Voice actress for Tamra Z. Porter). Plus more behind the scenes of the process. Keep a look out!! Thanx again!!!

Best,
LeSean Thomas

Battleseed
09-25-2000, 12:03 PM
Sorry, for those who don't know what we're talkin' bout,
check out my site, http://www.othervision.com to peep the flash animated hip hop fantasy, Battleseed.

LeS-

sanman
09-25-2000, 01:45 PM
Yo LeSean,

Do you folks do all the shows at Othervision? Or are you specifically devoted to Battleseed?

Great series, I must say. Hope it's successful!

Can you tell me how many episodes Battleseed is slated for?
Is it one of these finite series, or is it open-ended?

Battleseed
09-25-2000, 04:26 PM
Thanx for the compliments san! Yes, i work only on battleseed. Actually, if you look at the credits in the end of the episodes on the other series, you'll see the
creators and artists who worked on them. Battleseed is a 15
episode story arc. It will end at the end of this year/january(open-ended). The second story-arc, if there's a demand for it, will appear shortly after. Also, after the 1st story arc is over, we're going to compile the episodes
into one 90 munite flash animated movie. which will probably air on the scifi cahnnel around that time(battleseed was picked up by the scifi.com as well).

Best,

LeSean-

sanman
09-25-2000, 08:04 PM
LeSean,

I'm curious -- what about a place like http://www.icebox.com ?

Are they open to stuff like Battleseed? Or are they only non-serious comedy only?

It's just that icebox is also heavily trafficked. Particularly by the university crowd.

Battleseed
09-26-2000, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by sanman
LeSean,

I'm curious -- what about a place like http://www.icebox.com ?

Are they open to stuff like Battleseed? Or are they only non-serious comedy only?

It's just that icebox is also heavily trafficked. Particularly by the university crowd.

As far as icebox goes, i'm not really sure. Although i'd like to get Battleseed out to as many areas as possible,
i can't really picture it existing on icebox. It's too saturated with comedy and Battleseed is a action/adventure drama (with a sprinkle of hip hop) which, i don't see icebox catering to. Again, the Scifi channel picked up Battleseed a couple weeks ago which make more sense existing on scifi.com. There are numerous anime and science fiction, teen, and hip hop site's i'd like it to exist on (and you will see shortly) but for starters, scifi is a great begining. look for the trailer to air in November on scifi.com as well as on-air advertisements on the scifi channel.

Best,
LeSean-

Battleseed
09-28-2000, 07:40 PM
hey battleseed watchers,

Just so you know, Battleseed/Othervision just landed
a mega cool deal with PEPSI to do online AND on-air advertising starring the main character, Tamra Z. Porter!!! Looks like more good news down the battleseed pipes!! more info on that later this week!!!!

Best

LeSean:)

Battleseed
09-28-2000, 07:42 PM
Keep it locked for Battleseed episode 6
Planting itself into monitors next week!!!

http://www.battleseed.com

or

http://www.othervision.com

LeS-

CNO
09-28-2000, 08:13 PM
Wow, congrats LeSean.
See all, great work is rewarded. :)
Definately keep us posted on all Battleseed-related developments, as you have been so graciously doing. It is much appreciated.

Tokyo_Ninja
09-28-2000, 08:29 PM
cool dude,
\how do you get these pepsi guys to notice your work??

shockanime
09-28-2000, 09:06 PM
That's Great News ,and just think Battleseed just started
not to long ago and you guys are getting all this attention,
and publicity already. I bet once you've finish everyone will
be calling you to do work. I gotta get on the ball. :)

Naldoman
09-28-2000, 11:06 PM
LeSean, I'm glad to hear all the great news about BATTLESEED! When you mentioned Pepsi, for a sec, I thought they'd ask you to put a Pepsi ad right into the story, as was blatently done with Coke in Superman II.

I finally saw Ep. 5, and wow, it was really fantastic with the BGs and the vehicle flybys! Throw yo hands up!! Throw yo hands up!!

Tokyo_Ninja
09-29-2000, 02:44 PM
hhehehe, yeah, man i tell ya being in a holiday like now sure makes me feel left behind
you guys seems to work on your stuff while im just hangin out with my friends
damn wanna get back on my project real bad

Battleseed
10-02-2000, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Tokyo_Ninja
cool dude,
\how do you get these pepsi guys to notice your work??

Actually, it's the Brand managing and Marketing department
at othervision/ubo and sales reps that support and push Battleseed to the masses. We had Time Warner look at Battleseed about six months ago, but at the time, we only had the trailer and episode "0" done. so there wasn't much to show. They were impressed neverthe less, as they had never seen a cartoon series created in the states that's been drawn in anime style, which was a huge plus, also the hip hop theme that runs through battleseed brought up tons of marketability strategies. They'll visit us soon again, and i'm sure they'll be impressed more. We also have a huge Business Developement department too...which gets us out there...has anyone seen the Othervision trailer in the theatres around the time Xmen was playing? It was pretty cool. anyways, that answers your question dude! Any more? just ask!

Best,

LeSean , http://www.battleseed.com

saiyin5
10-02-2000, 12:48 PM
SHOCK ANIME HOW DO YOU DISPLAY A FOOTER LIKE U DO
:) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :)
[Edited by shockanime on 10-02-2000 at 10:12 PM]

shockanime
10-02-2000, 05:19 PM
Magic and special effects.
that's a lot of smily faces.....

saiyin5
10-02-2000, 09:53 PM
yep
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mugen
10-05-2000, 12:36 AM
Wow, I cant belive that this thread is still alive!! Thats a great thing, battleseed is looking great as always !!