PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Mornin' all!

Battleseed
08-03-2000, 11:21 AM
So you've all met Sir G. Cool!

A great, inteligent and talented guy (his work ethic's bad-ass too!)full of technical info!!!Shock Anime, i saw your pencil test last night. i couldn't open the file on my g3 laptop because it was PC. formatted
and wouldn't open on my Mac. VERY IMPRESSIVE! (I particularly liked the subway sequence!). I noticed that you've seperated the head and often, while the character is walking, you tend to stretch him to convey movement. you should try sirG's squash and stretch approach. I'll have sir G check it (if you don't mind) to get his rounds on it. looks great though, LOVE the opening city sequence! I can't wait to see it finished.

As far as where and how many of the cartoons series that Othervision Animation studios produces: yeah, Bulletproof Diva, IndiePlanet and Battleseed are all produced inhouse at our Manhattan location. The Adventures of Bruce Flea
is the only property that's produced out of house, at the creator of the show's own studio in Booklyn. Each cartoon series has it's own secton here. Of course, my section (particularly my room/drafting table) , is the messiest, because of my unnessessarily huge collection of Bootlegg, vhs,dvd, wall scrolls, immense Newtype,AX,Animation magazine, Animage, B magazine and anime Illustration book(just picked up yo****oshi Abe's /Lain,Blue submarine 6 chracter designer artbook)collection infested room! Unfortunately,
we can't tell you where we work. We've already received too many letter bombs of why our site's friday content prematurely went up for an hour yesterday!

Sir G can get into specifics
of animation for you guys, so ask away, but today i'll finish up the last four steps: animation, sound, music, lip syncs' and the most dreaded process of them all....OPTIMIZATION!!!!!!!! i'll have Sir G speak on that'
heh, heeeeehhh...

Keep the questions comin' , plus, don't hesitate to ask illustration questions as well!!!!

Laytah-

LeSean

Naldoman
08-03-2000, 02:28 PM
Add to my "to do" list:

-large space to throw anime junk
-TV/DVD to watch new anime in office

Battleseed
08-03-2000, 03:39 PM
i acccidentally posted a new message room . sorry!!! this quote was supposed to be in the Battleseed section, but oh well, should i start an additional post here? or shold i reply back in the battleseed space?

thanks..

Battleseed
08-03-2000, 05:39 PM
Hey guys! for new episodes of all the series, check out http://www.othervision.com

Virtuoso
08-03-2000, 07:00 PM
Post as many threads as you like, they are incredibly informative and totally professional

Battleseed
08-03-2000, 07:19 PM
cool then!!! i'll probably be bouncing around back and forth
from this one to the other postin' up a storm!!!