PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : help needed from mac users.

grumpmonkey
04-22-2001, 09:54 AM
hello mac users.
I seem to be having a reacuring problem. About a week ago i set up my first flash site. After braggin to my friends my mac using friends were delighted to tell me it could'nt be viewed. After posting the problem on flashkit i discovered it was becuase the swf files weren't embedded on html pages. Problem solved.NOt quite. After restructuring my site so that mac users can view my work ( sadly with banner ads) other mac users tell me they can see my pc-ad free/swf. ersion fine. If this is the czase then i can get rid of the annoying ad banner version. please could you view my site and let me know if you can view the ad free version.thanks alot.
cheers.

8minus8
04-22-2001, 12:06 PM
well what do you want to know? i tried the mac version first, noticed how it loaded new _blank targets for your sections. everything worked fine. then i tried the pc version and saw it perfectly. even saw the pop-up windows. so i guess you don't need the mac/ad version.

let me know if i missed something. :)

grumpmonkey
04-22-2001, 12:23 PM
Beauty, Thanks. Its seems that the problem might have been with my old host, i moved every thing from uk.internations.net to tripod. Could this have helped. I think i'll remove the mac version as it's a bit naf. thanks alot.
cheers