PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Inexpensive/Trial Flash 3D on a Mac??

nycjay
08-04-2000, 02:52 PM
Hi. I am trying to get learn 3D with Flash. I am using a Macintosh, so I know that my selection of choices is limited. I also would like to try out a product befoer I buy. I am not looking for somethink like 3D Studio, or anything else that expensive. I downloaded Strata 3D, but I could not get it to work. It will open up, but when I tyr to draw any shapes, my mouse arrow turns into a watch, and it just freezes. If there is a fix for this, please let me know, otherwise, can anyone please suggest another app that I cuold try? I have looked at Vecta and Swift, but I was not able to find a working demo. Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,
Jay

Pope de Flash
08-04-2000, 05:23 PM
There are a ton of 3D programs out there. Hey Alex what was that one you said was only a hundered bucks?

DK
08-07-2000, 12:06 AM
(DK speaking for Alex) The program I think you are interested in is called Nendo. Alex told me that it's pretty cool and does a good job of exporting 3ds for Swift 3D import.