PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : new footer

armadillo88
08-06-2000, 06:12 PM
how does my footer look? im goonna fix it and the size. whats the size again? so i can fix it.

armadillo88
08-06-2000, 06:15 PM
ummm ok i got the size down. now i gotta fix everything up... grrrrrrr.

armadillo88
08-06-2000, 06:19 PM
so how do you think it is? what should i add/change/delete.? any suggestions would would be takin gratefully. i was bored todayt. also if anybody has got any flash projects they need finished like some small things, throw em at me. brohi@earthlink.net i will alos finish my footer and put my email and crap on there. ok then. also. did anybody like my other footer better with my armadillo getting bopped. :D

JP_Infinity
08-06-2000, 10:04 PM
Yeah, tis not too bad man!! :D I've never seen anyone who answers their own posts before anyone else had the chance :p
I'm going to redo mine too...so BRB

armadillo88
08-06-2000, 10:16 PM
lol. yeah. i like your footer though jp. its nice. it inspired me to make mine....... like the blod? im not done yet though. i just got to fix the file size and make it a lil faster and also make it have my email and icq and AIM and aslo a replay button. but did you like this one or my other footer better?

JP_Infinity
08-06-2000, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by armadillo88
lol. yeah. i like your footer though jp. its nice. it inspired me to make mine
You serious? Thnx :D Yeah I reakons it's Kewl the way the blood splatters across...it's not too cluttered...just perfect!! I kinda like your new one better because it's an ANIME footer!! :D

*Edited*
Y'know what....I can't be stuffed making a new one...I wouldn't mind making a piss take off the "Punch the monkey and win $20" though!! ;) Wouldn't that be a kewl one...I'll start that tomorrow....
[Edited by JP_Infinity on 08-06-2000 at 11:43 PM]

armadillo88
08-07-2000, 09:44 AM
i think they already got one. theres one thats like punch bill three times to see more carttons at whatever the site is. its in the coffe longe. so ummm, stick with your old one! its awesome!

Reen
08-07-2000, 09:48 AM
hmm maybe we settled a new trend ...
come on everybody make your footer with some eyes in it ;o))

armadillo88
08-07-2000, 07:38 PM
hey. i didnt make the eyes couse of u guys. i made it cause i didnt wanna draw a face with it.

JP_Infinity
08-07-2000, 08:43 PM
You're kidding? Someone's already got that kinda Punch banner? Damn!!

armadillo88
08-07-2000, 09:07 PM
yeah. sorry man. i like your banner the way it is though. keep it man.

fierystars
08-07-2000, 09:10 PM
i love ur footer armadillo ^_^ especially the eyes...purple's a good color :)

armadillo88
08-07-2000, 09:31 PM
if my eyesite was not also effected with my mind on this board. i beleive the color is pink. but i am crazy. i dont see properly.

Mugen
08-08-2000, 12:42 AM
Hey I do like the new footer :) I can barely read the text though, it may just be me though I run at 1600x1200. Also a reflection on the sword blade would really top it off :) So did you bury the armadillo that got hit with all of the rocks???

armadillo88
08-08-2000, 09:46 AM
yeah. i still got the armadillo with the rox. took it off cause didnt wanna get in troubel with animal protection. hahahahahah. im just playing. i was actually proud of that one. ill aswitch em every month i guess. ill make animther one too. that would be cool. a reflection of the sword! that would be nice. i tried to get a sun glare effect off it. but it weasnt plying nice so i killed it. serves it right. i have the power to take my creations life! MWHAHAHAHAHHAAH that makes me feel powerful! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! i told u i was crazy..........

dkaf
08-08-2000, 10:17 AM
Nice footer, but the blinking eyes look suspiciously identical to the ones in that animation tutorial by shockanime (see the "What do I need to get started?" -thread, http://www.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=9848&pagenumber=2)

:p

Mugen
08-08-2000, 11:16 AM
Hey thats ok man!! Im sure that shock and dillo worked out some sort of contract :)

armadillo88
08-08-2000, 04:18 PM
no one was supposed to know that! damn! wwhy u gotta go and find that out! i changed some itty bittys here and there. like the color... and a lil. oh hell. ok. i toook it. it was an open source fla. he gave permission i think. oh damn. if he wants me to change it then hell i will. just "tempoprary" ya know. need something cool.

Mugen
08-08-2000, 07:01 PM
The eye blink is all you though dillo, you should work to put a face on her and complete that banner :)

armadillo88
08-08-2000, 10:15 PM
yeah. thanx for the support man. heheh. needed that. i thought it was pretty erie with just the eyes. ill whip up a face though. just to make her look diffrent. yeah. and ill edit it. its still not done you know. i just dont got time. (naldo please do not spas out agian at me.!)

Reen
08-09-2000, 04:06 AM
jeep put her some lips on .... noooo not yours ..yuck ;)
just give her some life
you draw it animal ?? freehand or directly into pc ??

dkaf
08-09-2000, 08:46 AM
Well yea, it's not like I have a problem with dillo's footer or anything :)

armadillo88
08-09-2000, 08:21 PM
i know. no one can have a problem with me. cause if they do. ill just blame it on my alter ego! damn im good. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! wow. im planning my own death! i better be careful.....

Reen
08-10-2000, 05:19 AM
heīs ill defentiv :) but never mind animal you got recieved just a special part on page ...where i put all the ill ppl on i know !!! and you are the leader !!!

the thing i like most of your footer is the tex cause i canīt read it ...nahh kidding i love the eyes .. they look so innocent just like anime eyes cool really i love the coloring of the eyes make them look even more realistic !!!

CNO
08-10-2000, 12:11 PM
Gosh, Reen. Looks like someone over at Flashkit HQ took your footer a little too seriously.
http://www.flashkit.com/gallery/Flash_Kit/Dan/S003i006.JPG

TiefighT
08-10-2000, 12:22 PM
well at leaste we have a time of death...or is that how long they are going to cook him?

armadillo88
08-10-2000, 03:13 PM
thanx reen. now my animal within has been pleased that he shall rule the entire world of ill perpole! YAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! thanx for the comments on my footer too man. hehhe. STEAK! I WANT BEEF! ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! YAH!

Reen
08-11-2000, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by CNO
Gosh, Reen. Looks like someone over at Flashkit HQ took your footer a little too seriously.
http://board.flashkit.com/board/images/ieimages/2000/08/1.jpg
waaay too go ;) finally :) i want my burger medium with onionīs and cheeese and please do it fast and silent i canīt hear how dan screams !
and hey
is their an intelinside button on that mircowave ???