PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Sailor Moon

fierystars
08-14-2000, 10:13 AM
Has anyone watched Sailor Moon TV epsisodes (japanese version...non cut version)? If you have, do you know which episode usagi discovers that darien is tuxedo mask?

CNO
08-14-2000, 10:31 AM
I've always been a little confused about this myself (then again, I haven't seen the whole series - have a friend who has most of the Japanese dubbed tapes) - Does she know Mamoru is Tuxedo Kamen in the R movie?

fierystars
08-14-2000, 10:35 AM
i dunno...i jus got sm vcd's yesterday...but in the manga, usagi finds out that the annoying mamoru was tuxedo mask...um...what eps does usagi fall for mamoru?

CNO
08-14-2000, 11:17 AM
They're pretty close in that R movie, which, if I'm not mistaken, is the first movie...
so it must be pretty early in the series.
But then, didn't they get their memories erased at some point in the storyline?

My head hurts. :p

BTW - how was the engineering camp, firey?

fierystars
08-14-2000, 11:24 AM
i still dunt get how usagi will fall for mamo-chan... i heard that mamo chan was the sex toy in sailor moon...:D
can't wait to see mamo-chan get captured and his mind getting played with...hehehe:D

engineering camp was kewl!!! thought it was gonna be all nerds but apparently, everyone's cool there, made a couple of buddies to go to the next anime convention with ^_^ there was a marching band thing going on, and there were people playing, dancing, and screaming numbers at 4 am rite in from of my dorm window...ppl came into my dorm room around 12 am and stayed till 2 or 3 or 4 am before sneaking back into their rooms...there was this one time where the RA's came into my dorm room and my roommate and i stuffed ppl in the closet...that was hilarious...i personally think that we should get more lab time, more hands on, and that the program should've been a 3 week program ^_^

girlontheleft
08-14-2000, 11:36 AM
I have all the Sailor Moon albums so I'll look it up for you when I get home (I'm posting from work, me bad :D ) It's about halfway through the first season, the episode where she discovers who the princess is and recovers the crystal.

I love Sailor Moon. But yeah, Mamoru is a bit of a twit in the anime. He's a lot more interesting in the manga, and he does more than just throw shrubbery around too.

CNO
08-14-2000, 11:42 AM
Aha! The magical girl comes through! :)
Don't feel bad, Girlontheleft - we all post from work. I won't tell if you don't. heh :D

firey - what solution did you come up with for that hearing aid dilemma you posted about in the coffee lounge a while back (if any)?

fierystars
08-14-2000, 11:49 AM
i'm posting from work too ^_^ i dunt know how many i have on vcd's...i'm sure my cousin didn't send me every episode...i hope to get all the sailor moon vcd's...i mus say that the chinese dubbed is just as good as the japanese original...the same voice quality and all :) thanx for checking for me...so far, sailor mercury...and sailor mercury and sailor moon saved the buses...i thought that was a weird episode...o.O

we ended up using a dsp and theoretically programmed a sensor to differentiate feedback and normal sounds and a filter to create a destructive interference wave to cancel out the feed back...and the sensor would send signals to the mems and the mems will start to vibrate...the mems we found is a tiny tiny motor that is less than the thickness of a strand of hair ^_^

armadillo88
08-14-2000, 12:56 PM
i think ill stay out of this thread...

girlontheleft
08-15-2000, 12:24 AM
OK, the episode where she discovers Tuxedo Kamen's identity (& falls for him etc.) is #34 out of the 46 episodes in the first season. A little later than I thought.

Have you ever checked out Hitoshi Doi's Sailor Moon site? It's probably the oldest Sailor Moon site out there, and while it doesn't look like much, it's got more information (and spoilers!) than any other. http://www.tcp.com/doi/smoon/index.html

fierystars
08-15-2000, 08:28 AM
^_^ i got to the diamond princess party episode yesterday...i was hoping it was going to be on that episode...in the manga, didn't they reveal themselves to each other after that party?

Akane
08-15-2000, 09:33 AM
to be honnest, i don't care what happens to Usagi and Darien .... i just Care about Ami-chan ^^ but she's not the main caracter :[

Reen
08-15-2000, 09:36 AM
hmm due to the fact i donnu know much about sailor moon i like the little sailor shes kind o cute ;) and that weird guy whos throwing all the roses ..hes cool ... and looks a little bit vain ...

fierystars
08-15-2000, 09:40 AM
rose throwing...that would be darien/mamoru/tuxedo mask :)

i jus love the way usagi and mamoru get each other's nerves when they first met...i can pass on all the mushy stuff between them, the "i'll die if you die" parts, and the "i'm gonn risk my life to protect you" scenes ^_^

Reen
08-15-2000, 09:42 AM
hmm sound to intersesting to me ...
and what about these three cats ??

armadillo88
08-15-2000, 10:56 AM
you do NOT want to now reen. youll regret it. it haunts me to the ends of the earth. itll probably haunt me in my grave too. sailor moon. ugh.

Reen
08-15-2000, 11:01 AM
i wanna know animal ;)
really the main problem is Sailor Moon is running afternoosn when i am still ar work :( just like my beloved Pokemons ;)

armadillo88
08-15-2000, 11:09 AM
god your all crazy. rot dammit! ROT I SAY! ROT! YAHAHAHAH! the only semi cool thing about sailor moon is taht the techno remix of the intro song is ok. the other cool thing is taht they have good hentai pics on the net of sailor venus. hheheheheheh

girlontheleft
08-15-2000, 11:45 AM
Armadillo, aren't you a little young to be hanging out at hentai sites? :p

Yeah, Sailor Moon has its flaws, but it's good shoujo fun and it's largely what hooked me on anime in the first place.

fierystars
08-15-2000, 11:49 AM
white cat is artemis
black cat is luna
lil cat is diana

artemis is venus' cat
luna is moon's cat

diana is artemis and luna's future child that they dunt really know about...they were surprised about diana like usagi was when she found out about her and mamo-chan's future child, chibi usagi...

sailor moon's a gateway anime for some ppl :)...my gateway anime series was fushigi yuugi...fushigi yuugi can beat sailor moon any day any time any where :cool:

armadillo88
08-15-2000, 12:07 PM
iI AM NOT TOO YOUNG TO VISIT HENTAI! you see it every where anyways. it just "pops" into veiw. ya know when ur donwloading warez. oops! heheheh. i meant when u snoop around warehouses. hahahahaha.

Reen
08-16-2000, 04:53 AM
girl :) nice call
and animal how old are you ??

fiery thx a little bit confusing but thx ;) maybe in the futur ill find some time to watch ... and whose chibi usagi again ??? and is she different to chibi chibi ??? :confused:
but thx anyway

fierystars
08-16-2000, 08:39 AM
chibi usagi is usagi's (sailor moon) future daughter...and chibi chibi, they thought that she was also usagi's daughter...i can't remember what she was...

ERG...I jus got to the part where sailor moon and tuxedo mask finds out about each other's real identity...how UNROMANTIC! finding out who they are IN THE ELEVATOR?!?!?! THE MANGA's BETTER...more romantic ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

>^o^<

girlontheleft
08-16-2000, 11:46 AM
Yeah, but it's in the Tokyo Tower, and we all know how important events in anime tend to happen at the Tokyo tower :)

Chibi Chibi turns out to be totally different characters in the manga and anime... Actually, I remember all the discussion in alt.fan.sailor-moon and *nobody* predicted what happened in the anime version.