PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Anime trace bitmap tutorial Lost

webgun
08-15-2000, 01:44 AM
There was a great tutorial on how to trace a bitmap in the Anime section. I can not find it anymore. If anyone knows where it is please let me know. I need the trace bitmap settings that were shown in that tutorial.

Adobe must die.

Naldoman
08-15-2000, 02:45 AM
Uh, Webgun...maybe you should mention on your splash page that your (soon to be updated) site is NOT ACCESSABLE. It was pretty "disappointing" (gnashing teeth) to have my screen commandeered only to find out I wasn't going to get anywhere.

I think the whole little promo could've been done on a little monitor-like screen on your splash page, since there wasn't much text, no useful info---admission denied, etc. may as well be small like a peephole.

One visitor's opinion.

Mugen
08-15-2000, 08:44 AM
Argh! I really dislike it when people snag your entire screen!! The user should always be given the option! I know there is a warning but I would still like to see your site. Once in the fullscreen mode there should always be an exit screen button availible. This is a huuuuge pet peeve of mine arg!! Sorry about the rant, I liked the gun though.

shockanime
08-15-2000, 09:05 AM
Webgun here the link you're looking for
Anime trace bitmap Tutorial (http://www.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=9848&pagenumber=2)

webgun
08-15-2000, 09:36 AM
I did not mean for it to be a huge disapointment. I am not advertising my site. There is no site. Or should I say there is just the one very lacking page. Yes it takes over your the entire screen. No it does not have an exit. It was not ment to piss people off. I will remove the link from my banner.

Sorry again

Originally posted by Naldoman
Uh, Webgun...maybe you should mention on your splash page that your (soon to be updated) site is NOT ACCESSABLE. It was pretty "disappointing" (gnashing teeth) to have my screen commandeered only to find out I wasn't going to get anywhere.

I think the whole little promo could've been done on a little monitor-like screen on your splash page, since there wasn't much text, no useful info---admission denied, etc. may as well be small like a peephole.

One visitor's opinion.

webgun
08-15-2000, 09:40 AM
It was just an old experament that has not been finished. I was not trying to disapoint. I was not trying to amaze either. Yes there is no exit. Yes it could have been done different. I will remove the link from my banner untill I do something about it. Thanks for the gun comment.

Originally posted by Mugen
Argh! I really dislike it when people snag your entire screen!! The user should always be given the option! I know there is a warning but I would still like to see your site. Once in the fullscreen mode there should always be an exit screen button availible. This is a huuuuge pet peeve of mine arg!! Sorry about the rant, I liked the gun though.

webgun
08-15-2000, 09:46 AM
thanks for the response. This is a life saver.