PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Vecta3D Standalone 1.0 good or not ?



kidd32
08-21-2000, 09:03 PM
i want to buy this Vecta3D Standalone 1.0
can any one tell me is good or not?
and what is the different between stand alone and
plug in for 3D max ?
Thx so much for helping me. ^___^
u can go here to see Vecta 3D
http://www.vecta3d.com

and Swift 3D. and Vecta 3D
which one is better ?
it seems the Vecta 3D standalone is cheaper.

gerbick
08-22-2000, 01:34 AM
I have Vecta3D standalone, Vecta3DMAX, and Swift3D. If you have a program that can output 3DS (3D Studio) format, stick with Swift3D. Vecta also takes DXF's and 3DS, however, I just found it's output less than desirable at times.

Just my opinion...

kidd32
08-22-2000, 06:27 AM
thx your reply

as u have mentioned,
u have got the Swift3D, right ?
could u tell me how can it give to me if i buy it now ?
i live in HK.
it will let me to download or sent to me?
if sent to me, how long it take ?
since it's quite urgent for me
thx

Pope de Flash
08-22-2000, 08:04 AM
Contact the boys at erain http://www.erain.com or http://www.swift3d.com Regards, Bill

gerbick
08-22-2000, 12:34 PM
trust me... hit http://www.erain.com or http://www.swift3d.com and purchase it - they update regular, and it is tottaly worth it. you can purchase and download for immediate usage.


Originally posted by kidd32
thx your reply

as u have mentioned,
u have got the Swift3D, right ?
could u tell me how can it give to me if i buy it now ?
i live in HK.
it will let me to download or sent to me?
if sent to me, how long it take ?
since it's quite urgent for me
thx

sdalgarno
08-22-2000, 01:49 PM
maybe i have missed something but i have only had the one update from build 1 to build .22 now regular implies at least two or three updates

Pope de Flash
08-22-2000, 05:13 PM
There has been at least three builds since the initial release. Regards, Bill

gerbick
08-22-2000, 06:16 PM
I recall .18 and .22, but one more before both of those... for a product I have had less than half a year... that would be regular - I have had Flash, and no updates... until next month, from last year.


Originally posted by sdalgarno
maybe i have missed something but i have only had the one update from build 1 to build .22 now regular implies at least two or three updates

DK
08-24-2000, 12:04 AM
A new build was posted today on the customer only site. Have at it! :)

gerbick
08-24-2000, 12:06 AM
OOOOH! :D


Originally posted by DK
A new build was posted today on the customer only site. Have at it! :)