PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : This sucks

brogan
08-24-2000, 12:56 AM
I can't get to the Swift3d customer only site... I'll click it and it does nothing, what should I do? I mean all my programs, there web shortcuts dosen't work...

gerbick
08-24-2000, 12:59 AM
I really do not know what to say. I got there... no problem. Only once did I have an issue with Netscape not resolving any addresses - it thought my Win2k Adv. Server was its DNS server, wrong!

Um... click on the customer site, and let it fill in the URL. Then, copy and paste it into a new window, see if that works...

anybody else got an answer/clue?

theMatrix
08-24-2000, 01:08 AM
I just tried it and it worked fine.

good luck!

brogan
08-24-2000, 01:17 AM
I can't even get it into the browser... Just sits there every time I click on it... When you do get there do you need like the CD key to get the updates? If so is there any way some one could maybe email it to me? Or post it?

gerbick
08-24-2000, 01:20 AM
CD-Key is built in. You may want to e-mail support@erain.com for this one... they seem to all here tonight too! I am just a customer myself...

Originally posted by brogan
I can't even get it into the browser... Just sits there every time I click on it... When you do get there do you need like the CD key to get the updates? If so is there any way some one could maybe email it to me? Or post it?