PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Sorry I havent been around much

Flashkit
08-27-2000, 10:04 PM
I have to apologise for not being around my favourite forum for a while, we have had a big week on Flash kit, myFK, Flashtyper and fonts all going live, and now I am training up some people to help out on the Flashtyper forum!

I have a bit of dev work yet to do on the arcade, fonts sections, music sections and a few more features, then I will be back to loiter again :)

armadillo88
08-27-2000, 10:18 PM
hey yeah thats coo man. hurry back. cause the armadillo s in town and dont wanna miss out on all the action. hey at least u got my movie up. he peps go check out my crappy lil peice of work. when u go to the movies section look under interactive actionscript and look for moving hexagons... hey i whipped it up in a few secs. :D nice of mark to put it up still. heheh. loike he had a choice... no im j/k. heheh

Reen
08-28-2000, 03:56 AM
hey mark
congrats to the fonts forum !!! :) nicely
this is exactly what i was hoping for ... now i never need to go to a another site to check some cool fonts ;)

well i think i am gonna stay here forever :)!!!

nice work as always mark

shockanime
08-28-2000, 09:33 AM
That's cool Mark I know Flashkit gotta be a handfull.
I been so busy lately too...

Flashkit
08-28-2000, 09:36 AM
Its like trying to juggle 20 balls!
Hey check out the new arade design I just did...

http://www.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=20139

Reen
08-28-2000, 09:58 AM
pushin for :p hitīs huh :D
no itīs fun to look at it man ;) the coloring is nead !!!
looks likes some star streaks shining and making that stie much more shinier and friendlier ! cool work
when do find time to do this mark ??? man you must be up 48 hours a day ,or you got some slaves runnin around like jezza ;)
nah seriuos!! respect again for the FK working crew who made this the best place to chill around to fool around and to get some serious help and thoughts !!!
by the way very nice font section indeed ,the flashtyper is a killa really !!!
i find hard to handle but itīs great
[Edited by Reen on 08-28-2000 at 10:03 AM]

Scills
08-28-2000, 11:05 AM
Mark does all the design, the others clean up the mess :D

CNO
08-28-2000, 11:34 AM
Hey, Mark, just glad to have you back. Figured you were busy with the Flashtyper and all (which, BTW, looks and works great). And Scills, too! (Even though he just comes in for free footers and to rag on Mark. :D)

Scills
08-28-2000, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by CNO
Hey, Mark, just glad to have you back. Figured you were busy with the Flashtyper and all (which, BTW, looks and works great). And Scills, too! (Even though he just comes in for free footers and to rag on Mark. :D)

I am bad :)

TiefighT
08-28-2000, 02:23 PM
define "people" :D.

Seriously tho, just wanted to say thanks for putting up with me the last few days, and the new arcade design looks great! It is a great improvment over the current desing (which I actually liked pretty well :)), and I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks again!

--Edited--
Don't I feel like a horses petute :).

Just noticed all the extra help mark has lined up, FlashGuru especially has been a life saver (thank god for actionscript experts, I was starting to get the deer in the headlights look ;).

[Edited by TiefighT on 08-28-2000 at 02:32 PM]